How to apply castor oil on your hair?
One basic rule for pure organic castor oil application is; “less is more.” A small amount of the oil is sufficient for treating the hair.
- All you have to do is take a small amount of the oil in the palms of your hands and rub it together.
- This warms the oil slightly and makes it less viscous.
- You can also add a few drops of any other essential oil if you want to. That dilutes the oil and
adds to the benefits.
- Then gently massage the oil into your scalp in a while applying a little pressure. Massaging the
oil makes blood circulation of the scalp better and helps the oil reach the innermost layer of
- The move towards the tip of your hair and make sure that each hair strand is covered.
- Let the oil stay in your hair for some time and then wash it off with your regular shampoo.
- It is also recommended to keep the oil overnight for better results.
It is often recommended to apply the oil about once to twice weekly. It is sufficient to achieve the desired benefits.
It is also recommended to apply the oil on slightly damp hair to increase the absorption capacity of the oil. Cover the head with a warm towel or a shower cap to keep the oil inside the hair and enhanced
More about castor oil and its application
AND NO WASTAGE OF
Applicator designed in a way to reduce any product wastage. The oil can be applied easily in no time.
BALANCES pH AND
Regular application of the oil balances the pH range of the scalp and improves the blood circulation resulting in better scalp health.
The antioxidants present in the oil give strength to the building proteins of the hair, eyelashes and skin. This reduces hair loss and early aging.
The oil goes into the innermost skin layer to supply essential nutrients to the skin and hair.
Benefits of Castor Oil for Skin
The antioxidants present in the castor oil help skin in fighting off harmful environment factor, various signs of aging and many other infections.
Ricinoleic acid imparts anti-bacterial properties which kill all infection-causing bacteria and makes sure that the skin stays clean and clear. Massaging castor the oil into the skin in light circular motions helps to improve the blood circulation of the skin.
Improved blood circulation helps to expel all dirt, sebum, and oil from the skin pores and keeps them clear for nutrient absorption.
Castor oil provide various health benefits to the skin like reducing acne, enhancing softness of skin,growing healthy skin tissues, treating dry skin and promoting moisture in the skin.
Get USDA certified castor oil from Herbiar and get rid of hair, skin and health issues.