How to apply castor oil on your hair?
One basic rule for pure organic castor oil application is; “less is more.” A small amount of the oil is sufficient for treating the hair.
- All you have to do is take a small amount of the oil in the palms of your hands and rub it together.
- This warms the oil slightly and makes it less viscous.
- You can also add a few drops of any other essential oil if you want to. That dilutes the oil and
adds to the benefits.
- Then gently massage the oil into your scalp in a while applying a little pressure. Massaging the
oil makes blood circulation of the scalp better and helps the oil reach the innermost layer of
- The move towards the tip of your hair and make sure that each hair strand is covered.
- Let the oil stay in your hair for some time and then wash it off with your regular shampoo.
- It is also recommended to keep the oil overnight for better results.
It is often recommended to apply the oil about once to twice weekly. It is sufficient to achieve the desired benefits.
It is also recommended to apply the oil on slightly damp hair to increase the absorption capacity of the oil. Cover the head with a warm towel or a shower cap to keep the oil inside the hair and enhanced