Castor Oil Benefits for Eyes
Castor oil works to benefit eyes in two ways. It can be used topically on the eye and can also be administered into the eye.
Castor oil cures eye related issues. These include:
- Curing eye allergies: Organic castor oil anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce redness of eyes and improves visibility.
- Treating dry eyes: Castor oil improves the lipid production in the eyes which keep the eye moisturized. It also decreases the excessive loss of water from the eyes.
- Reducing irritation in eyes: The moisturizing effects of the oil help to reduce irritation caused in the eye by dust, pollution or allergic reactions.
How to Use Castor Oil to Treat Allergies and Dry Eyes?
- To treat allergies and dry eyes what you need to do is: Take a clean dropper and dip it in organic castor oil.
- Take a small quantity of the oil in the dropper and instill one drop in both eyes.
- Do it at night time so that the oil has more time to work on the eyes.
Castor Oil Benefits and Uses for Eyelashes and Eyebrows
Castor oil is applied on the eyelashes and eyebrows to make them healthy and beautiful in appearance. Regular application of castor oil on the eyelashes makes them:
- Reduces fall out of eyelashes
- Makes them voluminous
Castor oil application on eyebrows results in:
- Thicker eyebrows
- The rich color of eyebrows
How to Apply Castor Oil on Eyelashes and Eyebrows?
Castor oil comes with an applicator kit to assist in the application of castor oil on eyebrows and eyelashes. The kit is designed to make sure that no product is wasted during the application of the oil and the oil is applied properly on the eyelashes and eyebrows.
Simple steps for application of castor oil on eyelashes:
- Take the wand (for eyelashes) or the brush (for eyebrows) and dip it into the oil.
- Carefully apply the oil on the eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Work with multiple strokes to make sure that every hair strand is covered with the oil.
- Let the oil stay for at least an hour for the better action of the oil. It is highly recommended to keep the oil overnight for better results.
- Wash off with lukewarm water and your regular face cleanser.
Castor Oil Benefits for Skin
- Prevents the development of wrinkles and fine lines: Castor oil for skin strengthens proteins of the skin and prevents the development of various signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Reduces puffiness around the eyes: The soothing agents of the oil work to reduce the puffiness around the eyes.
- Treats blepharitis: Ricinoleic acid present in the oil works to impart anti-inflammatory effects on the swollen eyelids and reduces inflammation.
- Lightens dark circles: The essential fatty acids of the oil work to nourish skin with sufficient supplements and lightens dark circles.
The Correct Application of Castor Oil for Skin Benefits
Castor oil is applied topically for anti-aging effects and to reduce puffiness. What you need to do is:
- Take a small quantity of the oil on your fingertips.
- Gently massage the oil on your eyelids and around the eyes, carefully in small circular motions.
- Let the oil stay on the applied area for some time and wash off with lukewarm water.
The Benefits of Using Castor Oil on Hair
Castor oil shows amazing results when applied to hair. Regularly massaging the oil into your scalp and hair improves the health and appearance of the hair.
The high Ricinoleic acid and essential fatty acid content of the oil improves the blood circulation of the scalp and supplies essential nutrients, this enhances hair growth naturally.
Massaging the best castor oil for hair growth has also shown a visible decrease in hair fall. The oil nourishes the roots of the hair and makes them strong.
Massaging the oil into the scalp also treats scalp infections. Scalp infections occur as a results of excessive accumulation of toxins in the hair follicles and bacteria growth. Castor oil kills all the infection causing bacteria and unclogs clogged pores, making the scalp clean and healthy.
Health Benefits of Castor Oil
Castor oil holds immense health benefits due to Ricinoleic acid and fatty acids. These can be achieved either by oral intake of the oil in small, recommended quantities or by massaging the oil on the problematic area.
- Disinfect and treats wounds: Castor oil serves the role of a potent disinfectant of wounds due to its potent anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. The anti-inflammatory properties of oil also reduce pain.
- An effective laxative: Oral intake of the oil relieves constipation. The Ricinoleic acid relaxes smooth muscles and improves the digestion system of the body.
- Improves the immunity of the body: Using castor oil results in production of T-cells. These cells boost the defense mechanism of the body and make immunity of the body better.
- Improves digestion: Castor oil is often used in combination with milk and various juices to make the digestion process of the body better and clean out the stomach.
Make sure to take a small quantity of castor oil when taking orally to avoid any unwanted adverse effects.
Castor Oil Pack Benefits
Castor oil packs are often employed to treat joint pains or back pains.
A castor oil pack is considered a safe way and easy home remedy to treat the pains. Place a castor oil pack on the affected area and rest.
Let the oil from the pack get absorbed into the skin layers. A hot water bottle can also be placed along with the pack to increase the absorption of the oil.
More About The Castor Oil Benefits
The anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties of the oil work to kill all infection causing pathogens.
The essential fatty acids of the oil help to reduce and prevent the development of stretch marks by producing new and healthy skin cells.
The omega 3 and omega 9 present in the oil work to nourish and hydrate skin. It makes skin cells healthy and fresh.
The anti-inflammatory properties of the oil reduces the effects of sunburns, acne and other skin issues.
Benefits of Castor Oil for Lips
Best organic castor oil is an integral part of lip balms. It works as an effective moisturizer when applied to the lips.
The humectant nature of lip balms draws moisture into the lips, keeps it hydrated and does not lose moisture to the harsh environmental conditions.