Benefits of Lactic Acid Cleanser:
- An active foaming gel cleanser that removes impurities and cleanses clogged pores.
- Best lactic acid cleanser formulated with effective and concentrated fruit acids.
- A perfect blend of potent vitamins and lactic acid, which deeply Hydrate and Nourish your Skin.
- Encourages the skin exfoliation system, improves skin tone, and softens fine lines and wrinkles.
- Remove dead cells from the skin and helps protect from environmental aggressors.
Lactic Acid Cleanser to Refine Skin Surface
Eco-Friendly - Made in USA - Free Shipping
Lactic Acid Cleanser Highlights
About This Product
An extraordinarily active foaming gel cleanser gently cleanses and purifies oily and acne-prone skin while eliminating the excess sebum. It is infused with lactic acid that profoundly exfoliates and clears the skin by killing acne-causing bacteria while diligently unclogging the blocked pores to prompt future flare-ups.
- Brightens Complexion: Lactic acid for skin exfoliates your skin surface by separating the material that holds dead cells. This whole process removes dead skin cells, fading the dark spots, and uncovers a new layer of wonderful, splendid, smooth skin.
- Most Nourishing AHA: Lactic acid is known as humectants which means that it attracts moisture. Our Lactic acid facial cleanser contains the most nourishing and hydrating AHA, which holds moisture to your skin and promotes healthy lipid layers.
- Strengthen Skin Layer: The exfoliation ability of lactic acid removes dead skin cells from the skin surface and generates new skin. It leads to a firmer lipid layer, and it improves the skin’s natural ability to retain hydration.
Lactic Acid For Face To Fight Acne:
Herbiar lactic cleanser contains premium ingredients infused with lactic acid, which helps to fight acne by exfoliating dead skin cells and remove impurities and dirt from pores that often cause acne.
Increases Penetration Of Other Skincare Ingredients:
Our Pure lactic acid facial cleanser is formulated with effective and concentrated fruit acids, which help remove unhealthy skin from your lipid layer. This process not only helps to accelerate skin cell regeneration but also provides better support to other skincare products ingredients to penetrate deeply into your skin.
How To Apply
How To Apply Lactic Acid Cleanser
- Apply it daily in the morning and evening.
- If you have more sensitive skin, use it once a day.
- Apply a pea-size amount to your skin.
- Gently lather with fingertips and rinse with lukewarm water.
1 (200 ml)
|Benefits & Uses:||
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Cocamide MIPA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid (Sodium PCA), Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol Denatured, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract, Passiflora Edulis (Passion) Fruit Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lactic acid is an alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that is the most popular in skincare products. It is usually found in milk, but now it is used in a skincare product. People across the world use lactic acid skin care products to beautify and soften the skin.
The lactic acid cleanser is a nourishing cleansing gel and light exfoliator suitable for all skin types, especially for irritated and sensitive skin. Formulated with lactic acid, which deeply hydrates and nourishes the skin and encourages its natural exfoliation process, it makes skin clearer, soft, and attractive.
Lactic acid is well known as the best exfoliator by losing the bond of dead skin cells and reveal a more radiant and glowing complexion. Lactic acid helps in reducing fine lines, dark spots and makes it supple.
Lactic acid removes the dead skin cells from the skin surface and makes it firmer. It also helps in diminishing the fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots.
You may suffer from itching, rash, irritation, but these effects are mild. As your skin gets used to it, these effects would not trouble you again. If this side effect persists, discontinue it and see your doctor.
Lactic acid act as a gentle exfoliator which helps to remove dead skin cell. It also helps in reducing the appearance of acne scars and smooth the texture of your skin.
Weaker strength lactic acid can be used frequently, but the higher strength lactic acid should be limited to two or three times a week. If your skin becomes irritated, you should take a break from using it to recover your skin.
About 35 to 45 seconds, when you apply it on your wet skin. Rinse off with lukewarm water and dry your skin with a soft cloth.