Benefits of Exfoliating Face Scrub:
- Herbiar exfoliating face scrub gently exfoliates, moisturize, and nourishes your skin.
- Apply exfoliating scrub gives you a reliable way to reduce dark spots, wrinkles, and dull appearance.
- Our natural face exfoliator penetrates deep into your skin to cleanse and hydrate the skin.
- Herbiar natural face scrub helps remove dead skin on the face and minimize the severity of acne outbreaks.
- Herbiar face scrub is formulated without any additives and parabens.
Best Exfoliating Face Scrub For Youthful Skin
Made In USA – Cruelty-Free – Free Delivery
Exfoliating Face Scrub Highlights
About This Product
This natural exfoliating face scrub is made of an impressive list of ingredients combined with our advanced formula. The formula enhances the potency of the ingredients and makes this face scrub one of the best exfoliators for dry skin in the market. In addition, its balanced ingredients make it just as effective for oily skin and other, less extreme skin types.
- REMOVES DEAD SKIN LAYERS: This best face scrub is an advanced exfoliator that effectively washes away the top layers of the skin containing dead, useless skin cells, refreshing the skin immediately.
- REVITALIZES SKIN TEXTURE: The exfoliating effect helps revives the freshness in your skin and the smooth, natural texture of healthy, moisturized skin, making you look young and full of life.
- UNCLOGS BLOCKED PORES: The deep cleansing ingredients in this nourishing face scrub clear out your clogged pores and allow deep cleaning.
- MAKES SKIN SOFT: The overall impact of the exfoliating scrub makes your skin younger, fresh, soft, and smooth by removing dead skin cells and reduce acne breakouts.
Unclog Skin Pores Like Never Before
Without regular exfoliating, the layers of dead cells form a crust over healthy skin and block out the pores with unremoved dirt inside. This highly effective face scrub removes these dead cells, unclogging your skin pores in the process. Then the deep cleansing of the best exfoliating scrub ingredients wash out the pores and make your skin look young and healthy while making it glow.
Remove Toxins From the Skin
This face scrub is also made to give your skin a complete detox. The antioxidants in the formula enable our exfoliating face scrub to wash out harmful toxins clinging to the skin. This boosts the skin’s health, moisturizes it better, and makes your face radiant with a lasting soft and smooth texture.
The natural ingredients of the product help to nourish your skin, keeping them soft, smooth and hydrated by removing dead skin cells. The moisture-locking ingredients incorporated in the product make sure that your skin is hydrated and does not get dry during the long hours of the day.
How To Apply
How To Use
- Apply gently after washing the face with soap and spread the scrub all over your facial skin.
- Gently massage the face scrub on your skin for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- After that, clean it with lukewarm water and dry your skin with a soft towel.
To Cleanser and Exfoliate your skin.
|Benefits & Uses:||
Frequently Asked Questions
An exfoliating face scrub is a cream-based product that contains exfoliating pieces that, when massaging on your skin, helps in removing the dead skin surface and make it smooth and soft.
Exfoliating scrubs are ideal for deep cleansing your face, and it is the best way to revive the dull skin and bring back the skin by removing the impurities and dead skin cells.
Once or twice a week is great for exfoliating your skin. However, if you do it too frequently or use the wrong kind of exfoliator, your skin becomes too sensitive, which can be both harmful and annoying for your skin health.
Apply natural exfoliating scrub on your face and massage it for about 30 seconds to a full minute. Then rinse it with lukewarm water and gently dry your face with a clean towel.
When you don't exfoliate your skin, you may experience rapid, visible aging and acne breakouts. Without exfoliation, your skin may not maintain its vibrant tone and quickly becomes clogged with impurities, excess oil, and dead skin cells.
When you exfoliate your skin, it takes about one month to complete.
If you feel dry or rough on certain areas of your skin, it might be time to exfoliate. Tip: If this particular area of your skin is irritated or itchy, it is the sign not to exfoliate it.
Exfoliation is the process that helps to remove dead skin cells from the outermost layer of skin. Before using the exfoliation, it is essential to do it safely, not to damage your skin.