Benefits of Lactic Alpha Toner:
- This facial toner is formulated with lactic acid that exfoliates dead skin cells.
- Highly effective ingredients help keep pores clear by removing impurities and excess oil.
- Most hydrating AHA lactic acid keeps your skin hydrated and makes it smooth and soft.
- The lactic acid penetrates deep into your skin aid in reducing the fine lines and wrinkles.
- Applying lactic toner tightens your skin and fades mild hyperpigmentation.
Lactic acid toner for Antiaging Treatment
Made in USA - Cruelty-Free - Free shipping
Lactic Acid Toner Highlights
About This Product
This lactic alpha toner is made to tone your facial skin daily and deliver the best results for your skin. Blended with various nutritious and toning ingredients, this toner for pigmentation primarily relies on its lactic acid for acne removal. The exfoliating quality helps clean the topmost layers of your skin, while the healthy acids eliminate unwanted oil and pigments, which in turn help you get rid of acne.
- RICH WITH LACTIC ACID: The lactic acid contents of the toner produces a deeply hydrated look and gives your facial skin a potent anti-aging effect, both of which make your face look younger, healthier, and radiant.
- REINFORCED CLEANSING: The lactic acid toner preserves the effects of your cleansing routine, making your cleanser give your skin prolonged benefits. This results in a deeper cleansing effect, as the lactic alpha toner shields your cleansed skin from unwanted deposits.
- DESIGNED FOR ACNE REMOVAL: While this healthy toner is suitable for all skin types, it gives the best results on oily skin or people with an acne problem. Along with preserving your cleanser’s effect, this lactic alpha toner nourishes your skin and gives it the ability to resist acne breakouts.
- EFFECTIVE EXFOLIATION: The lactic acid toner is also rich with exfoliating ingredients that gently remove the layer of dead cells off your face and freshen up your face with a clean, radiant glow.
Perfect Toner for Pigmentation
This toner targets hyper-pigmentation and protects your skin against acne. It works as an effective anti-pigmentation toner, owing to its carefully balanced composition. Using this lactic alpha toner twice every day, you should feel a visible difference in the quality of your skin’s texture, look, and overall health within a few applications.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Lactic Acid, Methyl Gluceth-20, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Seed Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Hexylene Glycol, Allantoin, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA.
How To Apply
How To Use Lactic Acid Toner
If you are concerned about how often to use lactic acid on the face, the answer is it may vary from product to product, depending on product composition. However, our lactic acid toner is fit for use twice a day after your cleansing routine.
You can achieve optimum results for this lactic acid toner following these simple steps:
- Wash your face with your anti-acne cleanser before using this toner.
- Take a clean cotton pad and pour a little measure of the toner on it.
- Gently put the pad on your face and move it around the face and neck, making sure you reach every part of your usually exposed skin.
1 of 6.7oz. / 200ml
100% Natural Waterproof Mascara with Lash Enhancer
Frequently Asked Questions
Lactic acid is a popular ingredient in various skincare products. The lactic acid belongs to an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) family like retinol and glycolic acid. However, lactic acid is a water-soluble organic compound with additional benefits that other AHAs don’t have.
The lactic acid in skincare helps improve the skin tone, treat hyperpigmentation, reduce pores appearance, remove dead skin cells that accumulated on your skin, treat age spots, and act as an effective antimicrobial.
Lactic acid is used in numerous skin care products. The lactic acid acts as an exfoliant and belongs to the AHA family, is also used as a toner.
The lactic acid with low strength can be used daily, while the high lactic acid concentration should be limited to two or three times per week. If your skin is getting too irritated, you should take a break to allow your skin to recover.
Lactic acid and retinol do give good results when they work together. So if you are planning to add these items to your skincare regime, you should use them correctly.
Lactic acid and glycolic acid have almost similar benefits. But most people consider lactic acid gentle as compared to glycolic acid. However, using 2 to 10 percent of lactic acid in skincare products gives you dramatic results.
Lactic acid belongs to an anti-aging family called alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that helps control pimples and acne, tighten the skin, remove the appearance of pores, and helps in improving skin texture.
Applying lactic acid to your skin breaks down the dead layer that builds up on your skin. This acid dissolves dead cells and promotes a brighter complexion.