A comparison of best tubing mascara to help you find the one that suits your needs. Know the pros and cons of all the best tubing mascaras.
Characteristics of the Best Tubing Mascara
Tubing mascara is the newest innovation in the mascara makeup industry. They are gaining popularity owing to the ease of application, the long staying power of the mascara and the mess-free removal.
- They lengthen and thicken eyelashes with a single stroke
- Forms a film over the eyelashes
- Do not smudge or spread
- Polymer network to keep product intact through the long hours
- Easy to wash off
- Does not lighten over time and stays fresh
- Have a dark color pigment which makes eyelashes naturally dark and bright
When is a Tubing Mascara Suitable?
Tubing mascara is most suitable for people living in a hot and humid climate. It does not spread or smudge with sweat and humidity.
The tubing mascara is also suitable for people with oily eyelids. When regular pigmented mascara is applied on oily eyelids, the oil makes the mascara drain
off and creates black marks on the face.
Tubing mascara stays on the eyelashes and keeps the eye clean.
People with sensitive skin type are also recommended to apply tubing mascara as the pigmented mascara contains chemicals that react when the mascara flakes off.
The chemical pigments fallout from the eyelashes and irritate the delicate under eye skin. The pigment clogs the delicate pores of the skin and results in problems like pimples and blemishes.
Is Best Tubing Mascara Gentle Towards Eyelashes than Regular Mascara?
Yes, the tubing mascara does not have an oil or wax base instead it has a silicon base formula which forms a layer on the eyelashes easily. The removal of the tubing mascara is also easy as the polymer swells and leaves the eyelash easily.
Best Tubing Mascara and Eyes
As the tubing mascara is composed of natural ingredients, it does not harm the eyelids or under eye area. The easy removal of the mascara removes the need to aggressively to rub the mascara, which keeps eyes safe and protected.
How is Best Tubing Mascara Applied on the Eyelashes?
The most amazing fact about best tubing mascara is that you do not need to apply multiple coats to build up the mascara look like with a regular color pigment mascara.
The correct way to apply it once would be enough to make your eyelashes longer and thicker.
How to Apply the Best Tubing Mascara
The correct way to apply best tubing mascara is to take the wand and start carefully from the roots to the tips.
While moving the wand upward, wiggle it a little from one side to the other to make sure that a proper coat is applied on the eyelashes.
The Best Tubing Mascaras
Here are some of the best tubing mascara for you to choose from
1. Herbiar Advanced Lash High Definition
- Formulated with only high-quality natural ingredients to keep your eyelashes and eyes safe
- Long lasting and water resistant
- Makes eyelashes appear long and thick after a single application
- Comes off easily with water
- Smudge-proof and ease of application
- Product designed to fit conveniently anywhere
2. CliniqueFIT Workout 24-Hour Mascara
- Formulated using a thermal technology which keeps the mascara attached to the eyelashes until removed with water
- The mascara is resistant to humidity and sweat, so the mascara stays fresh and intact throughout the long hours of the day
- Naturally, thicken the eyelashes
3. Mirenesse Secret Weapon Mascara
- Has a rich texture and gives a glossy finish to the eyelashes
- Flake and water-resistant making it perfect for long days
- Does not get smudged by sweat or humidity
4. Surratt Relevée Mascara
- Formulated with moisture-free microfibers that keep eyelashes in place and nourished
- Lengthens and defines eyelashes with a single application of mascara
5. Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara
- The wand is made with a combination of long and short bristles which helps cover every eyelash
- Gives maximum coverage from the roots to the tips of the eyelashes
- The mascara provides a glossy finish to the eyelashes and gives a very pigmented color
The Difference Between Waterproof Mascara and Best Tubing Mascara
- Waterproof mascara are known to give the smudge-free, long-lasting look but require a large amount of vigorous scrubbing to get the mascara off completely.
- That is not the case with tubing mascara. They stay waterproof and long-lasting, but the removal process is fairly easy and mess-free as compared to waterproof mascara.
- Waterproof mascara dry out the eyelashes by keeping moisture out. Tubing mascara, on the other hand, keep eyelashes nourished and supply them with sufficient moisture to make eyelashes soft and smooth.
More About the Best Tubing Mascara
Best tubing mascara is designed to make mascara application process easy for its user. The wand supplies sufficient product on the eyelashes in a single stroke.
Tubing mascara are formulated with the idea to keep eyelashes nourished. They supply sufficient amount of nutrients to the eyelashes when applied regularly.
SMUDGE PROOF AND
Best tubing mascara are resistant to water, sweat and humidity. They can easily withstand anything which can make them smudge and spread.
EASY TO WASH OFF
WITH ZERO DAMAGE
The best feature about the best tubing mascara is that it is easy to wash off with no vigorous rubbing or scrubbing. These keeps the delicate eyelashes safe from breaking.
How to Choose the Best Tubing Mascara
The best way to select the best tubing mascara for yourself is first to know what you need. Once you know what you want a mascara to do for you, start looking for options that are best.
Read reviews and see which will fit the best while keeping your eyelashes safe.