Actives and Benefits
- Acai Oil acts as an antioxidant that serves the purpose of anti-aging and helps to reduce all signs of aging
- Algae Extracts not only detoxifies skin, but also helps to restore its nutrient content. It also acts as a Hydrator and antioxidant, neutralizing free radicals that are formed as a result of exposure to UV rays.
- Aloe Vera Gel helps to reduce skin sensitivity and works as a healer reducing irritation caused by dryness.
- Ascorbic Acid is also known as vitamin C is the most important active ingredient of the product. It serves multiple functions, such as an antioxidant, a collagen synthesizer and a UV protector.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Extract helps to moisturize skin and also serves as a barrier to prevent further skin damage.
- Azulene Extracts acts as an ant-inflammatory to address issues like acne and makes skin clearer.
- Brassica Campestris (Canola) Oil serves as a moisturizer and helps to keep the smooth skin texture.
- Butcher’s Broom plays a vital role in lightening dark areas around the eyes. It helps unclog pores that remove excess oils from the skin the produce outbreaks.
- Calendula Extract helps to moisturize the skin and soothes the dried affected area.
- Centella Asiatica Extract helps to prevent skin aging, giving your under eye skin a revitalized look.
- Chamomile serves as an antibacterial, making skin free of harmful bacteria. It also acts as an antioxidant that helps to reduce skin irritation by neutralizing free radicals in the skin formed by the dangerous UV rays. Also acts as a healer and heals skin damage.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract increases the skin’s ability to absorb product.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil increases collagen production to rebuild lost dead cells.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Oil helps to detoxify the skin and acts as a barrier to prevent infections.
- Coconut is a natural moisturizer that makes the skin smooth and also serves as a barrier.
- Comfrey helps to moisturize skin, making it soft and smooth and also aids in the healing process.
- Corundrum Crystals help to absorb dead skin cells and remove them from our skin.
- Cucumber acts as a soothing agent
- FGF serves as an anti-aging and reduces signs of aging
- Gingko Biloba Extract is an antioxidant that works to regenerate damaged skin and prevent premature aging
- Green Tea works as an antioxidant and neutralizes harmful free radicals to prevent skin from further damage.
- Glycerin helps to minimize water loss from the skin and saves the skin from dehydration.
- Glycolipids work as moisturizing agents making skin soft and smooth.
- Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract acts as both an antioxidant and an anti-aging reducing signs of aging.
- Horse Chestnut not only works to repair damaged skin, but also lightens the dark circles.
- Hyaluronic acid works to heal skin that is damaged by drying.
- Jojoba Oil works as a hydrating agent that helps the skin to restore its hydration state
- Lecithin is a moisturizer that works to make skin smooth and soothes the irritants.
- Linden helps to detoxify the skin of harmful agents.
- Liquorice Extracts work as an antiaging agent while lightening dark skin simultaneously
- Phytonadione (Vitamin K1) helps to speed the healing process of damaged skin.
- Pure Clover Honey prevents signs of aging and aids in the healing process.
- Retinyl helps fight wrinkles and acne, strengthens aged skin and helps to rebuild collagen that has broken down.
- Retinyl Pamitate (Vitamin A) helps to build skin tissues that keep skin firm and intact.
- Rose Hip Seed Oil helps to hydrate dried skin, reduces itching, diminishes fine lines and other signs of aging and lightens dark spots.
- Shea Butter contains a high content of multivitamins and fatty acids that work to moisturize and nourish your undernourished and dry skin.
- Shitake Mushrooms functions as an anti-inflammatory that helps diminish signs of aging.
- TEA is an antioxidant that helps delay aging of the skin and heals any sun damaged caused to the delicate areas
- Tocopherol acetate also commonly known as Vitamin E serves as an antioxidant and protects skin from getting damaged by free radicals.
- Vitamin B5 acts as a healer and helps to regenerate damaged skin
- Vitamin E works to restore the youthfulness of skin, keeping it fresh looking.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract is an antioxidant that helps protect skin from further damage and repairs the damaged skin.