If you are facing oily skin, irritated skin, dead surface skin, and impurities on your skin, then don’t need to worry about it. Herbiar’s Active Foaming Cleanser is a balanced formula that helps to reduce oil excess. Herbal extracts soothe, purify, and calm the irritated skin.
The acid used in this cleanser deeply cleanses the skin by removing makeup and removes the dead surface skin; also, the acids have skin-renewing properties and removes hyperpigmentation to make the skin healthy. The Aloe Vera gel in this product heals the skin from a variety of minor ailments.
Benefits & Uses:
- Moisturizes the Skin Layer
- Balances the Skin
- Renew skin cells
- Removes Dead Surface Skin
- Naturally Darkens Eye Lashes
- Removes the Surface Impurities
- Oily, Dead Surface, and Acne-Prone Skin
- Do not apply internally
- Do not Ingest
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, if happens rinse thoroughly with water
- If itching occurs then remove immediately and consult with a doctor
- Active Foaming Cleanser
How To Use
How To Use
Follow the below steps to make the better use of this product
- Take the small quantity of Active Foaming Cleanser.
- Dab the foaming cleanser on the face and neck area
- Massage gently on the face in circular motions
- Massage almost five minutes on the face
- Wash the face with water.
- For better results, try to use this product twice a day.
The active foaming cleanser formulated by non-allergic and natural ingredients that are listed below:
Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sulfur Methyl Gluceth-20, Allantoin Chamomile, Neroli, Sandalwood and Lavender Extracts, DMDM Hydantoin & lodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.