Benefits of Alpha Gel Cleanser:
- Alpha gel cleanser used to unclog pores, treats breakouts, removes impurities and blackheads.
- Eliminates bacteria, removes acne, acne scars, and treats the cells that cause acne.
- A cleansing gel is best for oily skin, sensitive skin, combination skin, and acne-prone skin.
- Alpha gel contains glycolic acid, proven to remove fine lines, wrinkles, and other aging signs.
- Alpha cleanser saves skin from environmental factors such as dirt, pollution, and harsh sun rays.
Alpha Gel Cleanser Removes Oil Excess & Unclogs Pores
Eco-Friendly - Made in USA - Free Shipping
Alpha Gel Cleanser Highlights
About This Product
This alpha cleanser is made for daily use and works mainly as your primary acne remover. The alpha gel possesses the combined strength and potency of herbal extracts, healthy acids – including lactic acid and glycolic acid, and advanced biochemical ingredients. This alpha cleanse gives your face an intense cleansing and profoundly moisturizing experience. Many customers call it the best glycolic acid face wash, thanks to its effective action on acne and pimples.
- DETOXING & NUTRITIOUS INGREDIENTS: The alpha cleanser washes out bacteria that cause unwanted skin deposits and keeps them from returning. At the same time, the healthy nutrients in the gel revive your skin and give it a healthy, glowing look.
- DEEP CLEANSING OF CLOGGED PORES: The intense cleansing agents and acid contents decongest clogged skin pores, making way for the cleansing fluid to reach deep into your skin and clean out the pores, washing away the dirt and bacteria that produce acne.
- CLEANS & SOOTHES SKIN: Along with a strong cleansing quality, this cleansing gel also delivers a deep soothing effect to your skin, reviving a smooth texture and giving your face a clean, fresh, and youthful look.
- NOURISHES AS IT PURIFIES: The nourishing ingredients of this alpha face wash have a deep nourishing effect that gives your skin the rich nourishment it requires to stay healthy and look fresh. As your skin is deeply cleansed and acne subsides, the beneficial nutrients in the gel transform your skin into a glowing layer of healthy, fully nourished cells.
Highly Effective Cleanser For Acne
This alpha cleanser has everything you need to fight a bad breakout of acne and pimples. First, the healthy acids make way for the cleansing ingredients to reach the deeper layers of your facial skin and wash away the bacteria and deposits that cause acne and give your face a spotty look. Then, as the cleansing shows its strength, the cleansing skin gets a healthy combination of nutrients that make your skin radiant with life.
Deonized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Lauroamphocarboxyglycinate and Sodium Trideceth Sulfate and Hexylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium PCA, Triethanolamine, Passion Fruit & Citrus Concentrate, Sodium C 14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Queen of the Meadow, Green Tea, Calendula, Lemon, Lavender, Orange and Carrot Seed Extracts, Cocamide DEA, DMDM Hydantoin & Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
How To Apply
How To Use
Please note this alpha cleanser is meant to be used twice a day for maximum effect. The right way to use the cleanser as follows:
- Wash your hands with soap and your face with clean water.
- Pour a little measure of the gel in your hand and spread it across your palms
- Apply it to your face and spread it evenly.
- Rub the cleanser across your face, making sure you reach every area with acne or spots.
- Let the gel work for a minute and then apply micellar water or wash it off with clean water.
1 (200 ml)
Alpha Gel Cleanser
|Benefits & Uses:||
Frequently Asked Questions
Cleansing gel is used to remove impurities, reduce oil excess, and saves the skin from pollution and other environmental factors. It’s a lightweight gel that moisturizes the skin and makes it healthy.
Cleansing gels are used to moisturize, hydrate, purify and soothe your skin and comes in milky or gel-based structure. In comparison, face washes are used like a soap regularly that improves skin condition, for example, unclog pores.
Yes, the best way to get rid of oil excess is using gel-based cleansers. It deeply penetrates the skin to improve blood circulation and give you oil-free skin. Also, it balances the combination skin.
The cleansing gel removes oil excess from the skin surface, eliminates acne-causing bacteria to remove acne and acne scars. It deeply penetrates the skin to cleanse it and makes it look fresh for a long time.
Gel cleansers themselves are not dry and do not dry your skin because they are water-based cleansers. It makes your skin hydrated, nourished, purified, and maintains it for a whole day. Daily usage of gel cleansers improves skin condition.
Gel cleansers are good for oily skin and acne-prone skin, but you can also use them on any skin type. After using gel cleansers, the skin will be free from oil excess and acne. In addition, the results of gel cleansers are fast and long-lasting.
Take a small amount of cleansing gel and apply it to your face. Instead of washing your face with water, apply micellar water after applying the cleansing gel to better use the cleansing gel. The micellar water gives more instant and quicker results.
Yes, cleansing gel removes acne and pimples and removes the causes of acne and pimples. If cleansing gel contains natural ingredients, then it will be the best skin exfoliant and antiseptic. Daily usage of the cleansing gel also reduces acne scars.