When it comes to blemish and acne-prone skin, the clay plays a vital role because of its exfoliating, astringent, absorbent properties. Clay is best suited for treating and symptoms of skin breakout.
Why our Blemish Clay masque is the best fit for your skin
Our product combines with the purifying clay and essential healing botanicals that help to remove excess secretion of oil from skin, minimize the acne, diminish the skin breakout impurities, and clarify the skin. Our clay face mask also has anti-inflammatory and comforting elements that improve, calm, and refreshes your skin.
Benefits & Uses:
There are several factors in how clay nourishes your skin.
- Clay has the unique ability that it absorbs excess oil from the skin surface and make it hydrated.
- Apply a clay face mask; it helps to detoxify the skin and draw out impurities from the skin.
- Clay has extraordinary power that provides essential nutrients and maintains your healthy skin.
- Remove blemishes, removes excess secretion of the skin oil, minimize breakout, and refresh the skin.
- Blemish Clay Mask
- Use a clay mask for a limited time duration.
- If you use it for a more extended period, it may cause dryness or irritation to your skin.
How To Use
How To Use
- Mix one tablespoon of clay with one teaspoon of water in a non-metal bowl.
- Continue adding water until it becomes creamy.
- Cleanse your face with lukewarm water and dry it with a soft cloth.
- Use face mask brush for applying the clay mask on your skin.
- Allow mask to dry for 5-10 minutes.
Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Kaolin, Bentonite, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Borate, Zinc Sulfate, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tragacanth Gum, Menthol, DMDM Hydantoin (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propolis, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) Extract.