About This Product
This clay mask is designed to give you an effective solution for your acne problem. The product is perfectly safe for all skin types but works specifically well for oily skin prone to acne and blemishes. Filled with nutrients that give your skin the power to fight off scarring, acne and blemishes, this clay face mask will make your skin clean, smooth and free of acne. The specialized clay mask for acne also assists you eliminate blackheads, whiteheads and pimples and prevents them from coming back.
- REMOVES OIL: This clay mask contains natural extracts that wash away the oil on your top skin layers. Since oily skin is more prone to acne and pimples, which are caused by the oil plugged in skin pores, this face mask helps protect you from future outbreaks with continued use.
- OFFERS NUTRITION: The clay in this mask is packed with nutrition the skin needs to get better. The vitamins, natural extracts, and botanical compounds nourish your facial skin deeply as the mask clay rests on your skin and make your face look cl drying lotion removes dryness and gives your skin comprehensive nutrition that helps it become healthier, radiant and beautiful.
- CLEANS PORES: Our clay mask contains cleaning agents that go deep through your skin’s top layers, unclogging pores and decontaminating them. This allows your skin to look cleaner and feel healthier from within.
- WIPES OUT ACNE: This face mask for pimples will not only clear out the acne and pimples you currently have but also prevent them from coming back and help you keep the new healthy, clean skin you recover using this product.
How To Apply
How to Apply Clay Mask for Acne
Follow these simple instructions to get the best results for your clay face mask:
- Always use the face mask after washing your face with soap or your cleansing routine.
- Apply a decently thick layer of the clay mask across your face and let it rest for a couple of hours.
- Make sure you cover all the skin with blemishes, acne and pimples.
- Wash your face with clean, running water to properly remove the clay mask.
Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Kaolin, Bentonite, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Borate, Zinc Sulfate, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tragacanth Gum, Menthol, DMDM Hydantoin (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Propolis, Calendula Officinalis Flower, Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) Extract.