Why Herbiar Equalizing Moisture Gel
Our product is formulated with potent soothing botanicals to helps you to minimize pore-clogging. It contains the natural ingredients that help to reduce the excess oil secretion. Our product is made under strict professional guidance, which gives you the perfect moisturizing gel that helps your skin to maintain its moisture.
Our oil-free Equalizing moisture gel is formulated with potent botanicals that heal, soothe, and refine your dry skin. It also comforts your skin by clearing up blemishes, reduce acne, and gives you smoother softer and younger-looking skin. It relives your skin by preventing future skin balance and irritation.
Benefits & Uses:
There are several benefits to using a gel-based moisturizer.
- Whether you are facing the oil-skin, you don't need to worry about using the gel-based moisturizer because it absorbs quickly in your skin without leaving the film.
- Using the equalizing moisture gel brings back your skin freshness and cooling sensation.
- The disadvantage of using the oil-based or thick creams is that they can’t stay in place and slips off. Our product quickly absorbs in your skin and reduce the roughness in your skin.
- Our product contains hyaluronic acid, which is the best for maintaining the moisture to your skin.
- The best thing about our moisturizing gel is that it contains glycerin and hyaluronic acid, which make your skin fresh and healthy.
- The moisturizing gel gives you a soothing effect after a day spent in the sun or working in hot temperatures.
- To minimize pores, maintain the skin balanced, and prevent future irritation and excess oil secretions.
- Equalizing Moisture Gel
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children.
- In case of irritation and redness, please do not use it.
- Do not use on irritation skin.
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes.
How To Use
How To Use
- Before using moisturizer, wash your face dry it soft cloth.
- Take a small amount of gel in your fingers.
- Massage it to your skin in at upward circulation direction.
- Remember that facial skin sensitive and soft, so love your skin.
Purified Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerine, Sodium PCA, Hyaluronic Acid, Laminaria, Calendula, Green Tea, Chamomile, Arnica, Goldenseal, Grape Seed, Horsetail & Burdock Extracts, Carbomer 940, TEA, DMDM Hydantoin & Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.