Benefits of Glycolic Renewal Moisturizer:
- Glycolic renewal moisturizer most profound reach with glycolic acid molecules.
- Used as a nighttime moisturizer and gives active exfoliation through the night.
- The glycolic acid moisturizer absorbs your skin fast and provides immediate action.
- Glycolic moisturizer corrects scarring, discoloration, itching, redness, and blemishes.
- The skin renews moisturizer removes fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, and pigmentation.
Glycolic renewal moisturizer for aging signs
Made in USA - Free delivery - Cruelty-free
Glycolic Renewal Moisturizer Highlights
About This Product
Our glycolic renewal moisturizer is the ideal night cream that quickly absorbs into the skin, thanks to the tiniest glycolic acid molecules. It delivers refreshing nourishment that makes your skin fight signs of aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines, and pigmentation. In addition, the extra hydrating quality of our glycolic skin renewal complex renews the freshness and youth of your skin with healthy moisture and a smooth texture.
- GLYCOLIC ACID BENEFITS: Proven to be a healthy skin rejuvenator, glycolic acid quickly penetrates through the deeper layers of the skin, reviving each layer with optimal moisture packed with nutrients and making your skin appear smooth, plump, and fresh.
- ANTI-AGING EFFECT: Glycolic acid is also known for its anti-aging benefits. Applying this glycolic acid moisturizer overnight allows your skin to derive these benefits fully. The healthy acid boosts exfoliation, treats scarring skin cells, pigmentation of the skin, and wrinkles to help you keep your facial skin looking fresh and young.
- DEEP MOISTURIZING EFFECT: This glycolic moisturizer is packed with natural, herbal, and other hydrating ingredients gushing with healthy moisture. As the skin renew moisturizer is absorbed into the lower layers of your facial skin, the moisture revives it from within, filling it with freshness and youth.
- NOURISHES WHILE HYDRATING: Our glycolic acid for skin lightening moisturizer is also filled with numerous nutrients that give your newly hydrated skin the nourishment it needs to keep looking fresh, resistant to aging, and healthy.
PERFECT GLYCOLIC ACID FORMULA FOR FACIAL SKIN
This glycolic acid moisturizer works as a night renewal cream and a deep moisturizing lotion at once. It rejuvenates the skin and gives it the strength and nourishment to fight against aging signs, reduce fine lines, smoothening wrinkles, treat scarring skin cells, and eliminate pigmentation. In addition, this glycolic skin renewal complex boosts exfoliation and gives your face an overall healthy and young look.
Aqua, Glycerin, Glyceryl Monostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylates Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Hexylene Glycol, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.
How To Apply
How to use
Follow these steps to use this product for best results:
- Wash your face with your cleanser before using this glycolic acid moisturizer.
- Pour a little measure of the moisturizer in your hand and spread it across both palms.
- Gently apply the moisturizer on your face and move your hands over the face and neck, making sure you reach every part of your skin that is usually exposed to the elements.
1 (50 ml)
Glycolic Renewal Moisturizer
|Benefits & Uses:||
Frequently Asked Questions
In moisturizers, glycolic acid works as an exfoliant that removes dead skin cells. It brightens the skin cells, renews the skin, boosts collagen production, and gives anti-aging effects to the skin.
Glycolic acid works as an exfoliator and humectant that means it extracts moisture from the air and provides it to the skin. Glycolic moisturizer hydrates the exfoliated skin and prevents skin from aging signs such as fine lines, wrinkles, and eye bags.
You can use 1-10% glycolic acid on your face daily but if a moisturizer contains more than 10% glycolic acid, use it twice a week to protect your skin from itching and irritations. Do not use a cleanser that has more than 20% content of glycolic acid.
Glycolic acid for skin lightening has the ability to exfoliate your skin and lighten the appearance of scars gently. In addition, glycolic acid is proven to make the acne scars less visible and flatter in minimum time.
Before using glycolic acid, do a skin patch test to check if it causes irritation to your face. If it does not cause irritation, then you can use 10% of glycolic acid content on your face overnight. It will provide its properties to your skin all night, and then you can wash it the next day.
Glycolic acid is the most used ingredient in many moisturizers because its superpowers deeply penetrate the skin and moisturize it. Glycolic acid moisturizer also restores the lost moisture balance of your skin and locks it.
Glycolic acid creates new skin and boosts collagen production. You will feel the changes in your skin within some days, but it actually shows its results after two to three weeks.
Glycolic acid has the power to reduce wrinkles, remove the effects of sunburn on the skin, and can reverse signs of aging, which means it successfully remove all aging signs such as fine lines, wrinkles, scars, dark circles, and eye bags.