Apply Glycolic Serum is a product that helps in getting rid of skin with dead cells and dirt, it exfoliated the skin and helps the skin in treating discoloration, fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots, helping the skin in achieving an even tone, keeping it healthy and glowing.
- Removes dead cells from the skin.
- Helps in getting youthful skin.
- Treats discoloration, wrinkles, dark circles, and fine lines.
- Provides an anti-aging effect on the skin.
- Visibly makes the skin look younger in several applications.
Benefits & Uses:
- Makes the skin radiant by exfoliation, removes the dead skin cells.
- Helps to reveal the new skin.
- Hydrates the skin and makes it healthy glowing to fight aging symptoms.
- Treating aging.
- Removing the dead cells.
- Revealing the new skin keeping the skin glowing and healthy.
- getting rid of discoloration, fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots.
- Apply externally.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, if contact does occur, wash thoroughly with water and consult a physician if the problem persists.
- Do not ingest.
- Glycolic serum providing the best antiaging results.
How To Use
How To Use
Apply the serum on the night time before going to bed as the skin cells naturally heal at night time and applying this product will boost the results. On several applications, you will see a visible difference in your skin. Make sure to apply sunscreen in the morning as glycolic acid increases the risk of sunburn. The following steps show how to apply Glycolic Serum:
- Wash your face to remove any dust that is present on your face.
- Using the dropper provided with Eternal beauty Serum apply drops on your cheeks, forehead, and chin.
- Now either user your palms or fingertips to spread the serum all over the face.
Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, SD Alcohol 40, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Rhamnus Purshiana Bark Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Yeast Betaglucan, Squalane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Caramel