Benefits of Glycolic Acid Serum:
- Glycolic acid serum works great by removing dead skin cells on the upper layer of your skin.
- Glycolic acid gets deeper into your skin which helps to remove dirt and excess oil from your skin.
- It contains natural ingredients which improve skin tone and minimize the appearance of dark spots
- Glycolic acid for the skin contains powerful antioxidants that increase skin elasticity and gives younger-looking skin.
- A natural moisturizer improves skin moisture and reduces the aging process.
Best Glycolic Acid Serum
Cruelty-free - Fast Delivery - Easy returns
Glycolic Acid Facial Serum Highlights
About This Product
Our glycolic serum is the perfect night facial serum that quickly absorbs into the skin, thanks to its small glycolic acid molecules. Our glycolic facial serum contains 8% AHA blend of glycolic, malic, and lactic acids that deliver refreshing nourishment to your skin, making the skin fight the aging process such as fine lines and wrinkles, and pigmentation. The daily use of face serum is specially blended with Aloe ( a plant-based extract) that makes your skin refine and smooth.
- Glycolic Acid Benefits: Glycolic acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) proven by dermatologists as an effective exfoliator by lifting dead skin cells from the skin's surface. The glycolic serum penetrates deep into the skin layers revive each layer with optimal moisture packed with natural nutrients and making your skin plumper, smooth, and fresh.
- Hydrates Dry Skin: Our glycolic serum not only exfoliates the skin but also hydrates the skin. Our product is also packed with numerous nutrients that give your skin the nourishment it needs and keep it fresh, slow down the aging process, and healthy.
- Reduce Fine Lines And Wrinkles: Additionally, glycolic acid is also known for its anti-aging benefits. Applying glycolic acid serum on your skin overnight reduces fine lines and wrinkles by exfoliating the outmost layer of skin. The exfoliation process accelerates skin cell renewal and boosts your skin's collagen production and the skin's natural ability to retain hydration.
- Fades Hyperpigmentation: Our Glycolic acid serum contain vitamins and nutrients, which helps to fade mild hyperpigmentation such as dark spots, freckles, and age spots. Glycolic acid removes darker dead skin cells from your skin surface and reveals fresh skin more even skin tone.
Perfect Glycolic Facial Serum For Your Skin Tone
This glycolic serum fragrance-free, paraben-free, dye-free, and allergy-tested. It restores the skin and gives it the strength to fight against the aging signs, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, treating dead skin cells, and eliminating pigmentation. It boosts the exfoliation and provides your face an overall healthy and youthful look.
Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, SD Alcohol 40, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Rhamnus Purshiana Bark Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Yeast Betaglucan, Squalane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Caramel.
How To Use
How To Use Glycolic Serum
Apply the serum at night before going to bed as the skin cells naturally heal at night time, and applying this product will boost the results. On several applications, you will see a visible difference in your skin. The following steps show how to use Glycolic Serum:
- Wash your face to remove any dust that is present on your face.
- Apply 1 or 2 drops of glycolic acid to your face and neck and gently massage it.
- Products with glycolic acid may cause mild stinging or increases photosensitivity. Apply a moisturizer with sunscreen in the morning after using the product.
|Benefits & Uses:||
Frequently Asked Questions
When glycolic acid is applied to your skin, it penetrates deeply into your skin, removing dead skin cells from the skin's outer layer. When applied to the skin, glycolic acid creates a peeling effect on the skin and makes it smoother and even.
Glycolic acid for face contains powerful antioxidant and antibacterial properties, improving skin appearance and reducing acne. It is also great for thickening the skin layer by stimulating collagen growth.
The product, which has 10 percent of glycolic acid, is gentle enough to use every day. Using the product containing glycolic acid reduces dark spots and makes it a smooth, soft, and younger look.
Concentration matters too. The formulation of a product should contain ph between 3 to 4, which is an optimal range for it to exfoliate. The amount of glycolic between 5 to 10 is the ideal range for treating skin.
Apply glycolic acid to the skin in the evening will give your skin enough time to recover overnight. If you apply in the daytime, you need to wear a lightweight moisturizer with sunscreen if you are going outside.
Glycolic acid is made up of natural sugars; a form of alpha-hydroxy acid, which is suitable for reducing the production of melanin, which is why it is beneficial for fading dark spots
The effect of glycolic acid peels will appear on your face from 1 to 14 days.
It is possible to add glycolic acid and retinol to your skincare routine. But you should keep in mind that you should not use glycolic acid and retinol at the same time. Begin by applying glycolic acid once a week and see its result. Then use retinol product on the next week and do the same.