About This Product
This lactic alpha toner is made to tone your facial skin on a daily basis and deliver best results for your skin. Blended with various nutritious and toning ingredients, this toner for pigmentation primarily relies on its lactic acid for acne removal. The exfoliating quality helps clean the topmost layers of your skin while the healthy acids eliminate unwanted oil and pigments, which in turn helps you get rid of acne.
- RICH WITH LACTIC ACID: The lactic acid contents of the toner produce a deeply hydrated look and gives your facial skin a potent anti-aging effect, both of which make your face look younger, healthier and radiant.
- RECINFORCED CLEANSING: The lactic acid toner preserves the effects of your cleansing routine, making your cleanser give your skin prolonged benefits. This results in deeper cleansing effect, as the lactic alpha toner shields your cleansed skin from unwanted deposits.
- DESIGNED FOR ACNE REMOVAL: While this healthy toner is suitable for all skin types, it gives best results on oily skin or people with an acne problem. Along with preserving your cleanser’s effect, this lactic alpha toner nourishes your skin and gives it the ability to resist acne breakouts.
- EFFECTIVE EXFOLIATION: The lactic acid toner is also rich with exfoliating ingredients that gently remove the layer of dead cells off your face and freshen up your face with a clean, radiant glow.
PERFECT TONER FOR PIGMENTATION
This toner targets hyper-pigmentation and protects your skin against acne. It works as an effective anti-pigmentation toner, owing to its carefully balanced composition. Using this lactic alpha toner twice every day, you should feel a visible difference in the quality of your skin’s texture, look, and overall health within a few applications.
How To Apply
How To Use
If you are concerned about how often to use lactic acid on the face, the answer is it may vary from product to product, depending on product composition. Our lactic acid toner is fit for use twice a day after your cleansing routine.
You can achieve optimum results for this lactic acid toner following these simple steps:
- Wash your face with your anti-acne cleanser before using this toner.
- Take a clean cotton pad and pour a little measure of the toner on it.
- Gently put the pad on your face and move it around the face and neck, making sure you reach every part of your usually exposed skin.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Lactic Acid, Methyl Gluceth-20, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Seed Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Hexylene Glycol, Allantoin, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA.