Benefits of Lotion Tonic with Salicylic Acid:
- Our face tonic contains an anti-bacterial formula that improves your skin.
- Our best face toner can even help to minimize the appearance of acne and unclog pores.
- This hydrating toner moisturizes your skin, exfoliates, and softens dry skin.
- Herbiar’s skin tonic contains salicylic acid, which is the best exfoliator to remove skin cells.
- Applying on the skin helps in revitalizing your skin and balances skin pH levels.
Lotion Tonique With Salicylic Acid For Skincare Treatment
Eco-Friendly - Made in USA - Free Shipping
Lotion Tonique Salicylic Acid Highlights
About This Product
This face tonic is formulated with salicylic acid and natural ingredient that helps in maintaining your facial skin daily and gives the best results. Blended with potent and toning ingredients, this skin tonic relies on its salicylic acid for exfoliation, acne removal, and maintaining skin tone. In addition, this toner is applied as a mist that helps clean the dirt, skin oil, and grim.
- Rich With Salicylic Acid: This tonic toner contains salicylic acid as the main element, which gives a deep cleansing effect by removing excess oil sebum, skin impurities, exfoliates dead skin cells, gives your skin a potent anti-aging effect gives your skin a young, healthy and radiant.
- Remove Dead Skin Cells: Our tonic toner contains salicylic acid, which is an effective way to remove all the acne and restore skin smoothness by removing all the dead cells which are build up on your skin.
- Revitalize And Balances The Skin: Applying hydrating face toner on your skin has astringent properties that minimize the skin pores, hydrate, refresh your skin and balances your skin composition and, restores its pH.
- Cleanse And Removes Acne: This skin toner for the face is suitable for all skin types; this tonique with salicylic acid gives a deeper cleansing effect, nourishes your skin tone, and helps prevent future acne breakout.
An Effective Tonic For Restoring And Balancing Skin Tone
Herbiar skin tonic uses natural extracts such as aloe vera, salicylic acid, which gives your skin great benefits. Applying on the skin helps in attaining moisture to your skin, revitalize and refreshes your skin. In addition, minimize and tighten your skin pores, balances skin ph levels.
Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Sulfur Methyl Gluceth-20, Salicylic Acid, Allantoin, Chamomile, Neroli, Sandalwood and Lavender Extracts, DMDM Hydantoin & lodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
How To Apply
How To Use
Follow the steps below to nourish your skin
- Cleanse your face with lukewarm water and dry it with a soft cloth.
- Spritz the tonic on your face or apply directly on your face using gently patting or your fingertips until it is fully absorbed into your skin.
- After that, you can use beauty skincare products.
- Avoid the eye area.
To control sebaceous conditions, minimize acne, and balance inflamed skin.
|Benefits and Uses:||
Frequently Asked Questions
A skin tonic is a skincare product with extra hydrating steps specially developed to refine, rejuvenate the skin and boost hydration to your skin after cleansing.
Face tonics are aqueous substances with many potent benefits. Containing the active ingredients designed to refresh and revitalize your skin balances the skin PH levels, minimizes the pores, and most importantly, prepares our skin for treatment that you apply later.
You can use tonic twice a day (in the morning and at night) after cleansing your face before applying cream or face serums.
Tonics helps in increasing the moisture in your skin, refreshes the skin, and makes it young. In addition, it also helps in increasing the smoothness of the skin and skin elasticity.
The difference between tonic and toner is that toners are for toning and clearing, while tonics are for conditioning and moisture-boosting.
The skin tonic with salicylic acid is a light hydrating liquid ideal for everyday use for blemish prevention. Containing salicylic acid exfoliate the skin, penetrates deep into the skin removes excess oil secretion and trapped dirt in pores, helping prevent future acne breakouts.
People who have oily and acne-prone skin should use tonics to help clean the pores and regulate the oil balances. Tonic, which contains salicylic acid, AHA, and tea tree oil, is best suited for oily and acne-prone skin.
Rich in skin benefits, tonics have several abilities that help balance the skin ph, tighten the skin pores, hydrate and nourish the skin, and reduce acne breakout.