Benefits of Organic Castor Oil:
- USDA organic castor oil rich in natural fatty acids make your scalp healthy and infection-free.
- 100% pure cold-pressed castor oil, naturally grown seeds with no additives and fragrance.
- Rich in natural fatty acids that nourish and boost your eyelashes and eyebrows growth.
- Massaging organic castor oil adds length, thickness, and luster to your hairs.
- Locks moisture to your hair strand and makes them thick and dark.
Best Organic Castor oil for Hair and Skin
Eco-Friendly - Made in USA - Free Shipping
Pure Organic Castor Oil Highlights
About This Product
Herbiar is proud to present the world's finest and 100% pure organic castor oil for hair growth, health and shine. The castor oil is produced via naturally grown castor seeds. These seeds are then pressed at low temperatures to extract the oil with all its nutrients and packed with zero preservatives to keep it all-natural - 100% organic. The oil is available in a 30ml bottle.
- USDA Certified Organic: Extracted from 100% natural seeds grown on an organic diet, obtained from some of the finest castor seed fields in the world.
- 100% Pure Cold-Pressed Oil: Extracted using the cold-pressed method to ensure the oil is rich with nutrients for your scalp and hair and has no preservatives like hexane inside.
- Made in USA & Cruelty-Free: Herbiar castor oil is made in the United States and is cruelty-free oil. It could be tested on all types of hair and skin.
- Hair Treatment Oil: Aims to boost your hair growth and works miraculously for the health and lustre of your eyebrows and eyelashes as well.
Best Quality Organic Castor Oil
Herbiar castor oil is 100% pure cold-pressed. No preservatives or ingredients are added to the organic castor oil. Herbiar has a reliable supply chain that ensures complete organic growth of the seeds used for castor oil. The castor oil is USDA certified organic, which leaves no doubt about its purity and potency.
As the carrier oil is packed, it is put into specially designed glass bottles that prevent UV light from reaching the oil. The bottles also do not have any carrier fluids, giving you the confidence that all the contents of your Herbiar bottle are 100% pure organic castor oil.
Is Castor Oil Good For Hair Growth?
You will find castor oil is one of the ingredients in hair growth serums and growth-enhancing shampoo products made by famous brands. It is also known to be a great moisturizer and is commonly used in the manufacturing of skincare products for its hydrating qualities.
Castor Oil for Hair Growth, EyeBrows & Eyelashes
Herbiar's 100% pure castor oil is extracted to preserve its natural growth and moisturizing characteristics. When you apply it on your scalp and the skin under your eyebrows, the moisturizing effect begins and your hair roots do not dry easily. When you apply it on your hair’s ends and mid-section, the moisturizing effect boosts their immunity against breakage.
When this moisturizing quality works with the growth effect, you get healthy skin under your hair and eyebrows along with shiny, lush hair, eyelashes and eyebrows.
How To Apply
How to Use Castor Oil for Hair Growth?
- Use the dropper in our organic castor oil package to drip a few drops around your scalp.
- Gently massage it with the tips of your fingers.
- Massage until the castor oil is fully absorbed into the skin.
- Let it work on your roots and hair for a couple of hours.
- Wash your hair with shampoo.
How to Use Castor Oil on Eyelashes and Eyebrows?
- Wash your face properly before the application of castor oil
- Dispense a few drops with dropper’s help onto the mascara applicator
- Start applying castor oil onto your eyebrow hair
- Gently move towards your eyelashes and properly apply the oil onto them
- Clean off any excess oil with a soft tissue or cotton swab
For your eyebrows and eyelashes, use our specially designed applicators in the pack. A couple of drops for each eyebrow and lashes will suffice.
1 (30 ml)
Comes in a box that includes an organic castor oil bottle and a specially designed applicator.
100% Pure USDA Organic Castor Oil
|Benefits & Uses:||
|Compatibility & Application:||
Castor Oil Beauty Tips
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Organic castor oil for hair is an age-old remedy that is used in traditional medicine. Enriched with a natural fatty acid, It enhances hair health and helps in hair growth. The hydrating ability of castor oil ease your scalp moisturize, alleviate dandruff, and make your hair shiny and smooth.
About 15-20 minutes, or you can leave the pure organic castor oil on overnight. It gives the castor oil enough time to penetrate deep into the scalp, hair follicles, and hair shaft. After that, wash it with the help of shampoo and conditioner.
Pure organic cold-pressed castor oil acts as a natural moisturizer that helps soothing inflamed and irritated skin. The anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of castor oil fight harmful bacteria and aid in reducing acne scars.
Castor oil is a natural remedy that contains omega 3 fatty acids and vitamins, which help repair skin damage and reduce acne scars' size.
No, organic castor oil does not hurt your eyes when it gets into your eyes. The common side effect is blurry vision. It is because the castor oil creates a protective film over your eyes. The blurry vision can be recovered after a few moments.
To achieve the best results, apply castor oil on eyelashes daily at night. To give the average time estimation to grow eyelashes is around 3-6 months. After that, you will see a significant change in their thickness, length, and appearance.
Organic cold-pressed Castor oil comprises fatty acid, minerals, vitamins, and ricinoleic acid, which is very effective in naturally growing eyebrows. Take a few drops on your fingers, rub them to your eyebrows for few minutes.
During the extraction of castor oil, Expeller pressed uses solvent hexane, which is a harmful chemical. Hexane-free castor oil does not use any toxic chemicals and 100% pure organic.