Benefits of Special Eye & Makeup Remover:
- Formulated with natural ingredients that remove makeup easily without any irritation.
- 100% oil-free formula is suitable for sensitive skin and all other skin types.
- Eye makeup remover natural formula works as a light face cleanser and makes skin feeling fresh and clean.
- Nourishes skin with soy protein which helps to normalize the skin's moisture content.
- 100% oil and alcohol free
Best Special Eye & Makeup Remover for all Skin Types
Eco-Friendly - Made in USA - Free Shipping
Special Eye & Makeup Remover Highlights
About This Product
This makeup remover is designed to help people who have to frequently use makeup on sensitive skin. Our makeup remover gets through the various layers of makeup you may be wearing without triggering any sensitivity problems. This oil free makeup remover gives you the confidence to use your makeup as often as you like without having to worry about your sensitive skin. It also works as a light cleanser and helps your facial skin freshen up after hours of being under heavy makeup.
- REMOVES MAKEUP EASILY: This makeup remover is made to perform well on all usual skin types. It delivers excellent results and helps you neatly remove makeup without using multiple products or a long routine.
- PREVENTS SENSITIVITY ISSUES: Our makeup remover for sensitive skin is a cause of comfort to all customers with sensitive skin. Its balanced formula with only essential ingredients allow it to remove makeup effectively without triggering your sensitivity problems.
- MILDLY CLEANSES: Our makeup remover also works as a mild cleanser that shortens your makeup removing routine and helps your facial skin feel cleansed and fresh after a long day.
Best Eye Makeup Remover
Women look to put some makeup on their eyes when they go out. Whether it’s a day at work or any evening party, women love to flaunt their beauty with at least some lip gloss and mascara. Even if you like using eye shadow or liners every day, our eye makeup remover will take care of cleaning it up quickly and without causing you any sensitivity related issues.
Aqua, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Sultane, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Disodium EDTA, FD&C Blue #1 [CI 42090].
How To Apply
How to Use
- For all skin types.
- Help to remove eye makeup and face makeup as well without any irritation.
This herbal face cleanser works best if used twice a day – once in the morning before going out and once at night before going to bed. Order Now!
Special Eye & Makeup Remover
|Benefits & Uses:||
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, It is necessary to use eye makeup to handle the job efficiently. If you tug or rub your skin harshly, you can damage the sensitive skin around your eyes.
Eyes are the delicate part of the human body; using any kind of scrub will irritate your eyes. Always use fragrance and alcohol-free eye makeup remover to avoid irritation.
Yes, you can wash your face after using makeup remover. After this, you can use some natural moisturizer so your skin does not dry out.
If a few drops of makeup remover get into your eyes, then it will not cause damage to your eye. But it will cause irritation and slight redness to your eyes. You need to rinse your eyes with lukewarm water around your eyes, or you can use some eye drops.
Tugging and pulling at your skin can damage your blood vessels. You can easily tear your delicate eye skin around your eyes, and in the end, it destroys your skin. To remove eye makeup, gently soak a cotton pad with a special eye makeup remover and wipe over your eyes in one go.
You should start with gently dabbing and soft circular movements around your eyes to remove the eye makeup without damaging the skin. While makeup cloths remove the makeup, they left residue behind. After that, you should wash your face with a gentle cleanser. To avoid irritation, use fragrance and alcohol-free makeup remover.
When it comes to removing stubborn waterproof makeup, always use the hypoallergenic product. Use a cotton swab with a makeup remover on it. Gently press it on lashes for 30 seconds and lightly massaged in a circular motion around the eye area for about 15 seconds.
For removing waterproof mascara, you should rely on an eye makeup remover formulated for waterproof makeup products.