Benefits of Salicylic Acid Ampoules:
- Our Salicylic acid ampoules have anti-inflammatory properties that exfoliate deep inside the pores.
- The salicylic acid serum penetrates deep into the skin and provides the skin with necessary nourishments.
- Salicylic acid dissolves impurities from pores & effectively removes acne breakouts & blackheads.
- Our Salicylic acid rejuvenates your skin by reducing the appearance of age spots and breakouts.
- Our salicylic acid formula contains a good moisturizing effect that can hydrate your skin & make it smooth & tender.
Salicylic Acid Ampoules For Acne Treatment
Eco-Friendly - Made in USA - Free Shipping
Salicylic Acid For Skin Highlights
About This Product
Herbiar salicylic acid serum ampoules formulated with a high salicylic acid concentration which is considered Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), significantly help reduce acne, eliminate blackheads, whiteheads, and clarify the skin. Our best ampoule serum penetrates deep into the pores' walls, removes impurities, dirt, and oil from pores, which are the reason for acne breakout, blackhead, and white head, and provides your skin ultimate nourishment.
- Alcohol And Paraben-Free Formula: Herbiar provides you 100% natural products and contains potent ingredients. Our salicylic acid for the skin does not contain alcohol and leverages. Our peeling ampoule does wonders when you apply it to sensitive and complicated skin without any side effects such as irritation or burns.
- Reduces Inflammation And Redness: The salicylic acid serum dissolves entirely into the skin layer, making it more resilient. As a result, it helps shed the dead skin cell from the top layer and reduce redness and inflammation.
- Improve Skin Texture: Salicylic acid is lipid-soluble, a keratolytic peeling agent that melts between the crack into your skin and efficiently with oily and sensitive skin. Our unique formula helps to remove impurities from pores and provides you a tight and clean skin texture.
- Fight Acne And Nourish The Skin: Applying salicylic acid for acne scars on the skin help to prevent acne, breakouts, blackhead, uneven skin tone, dullness, and redness. In addition, this highly effective ampoule for acne scars will help remove your dead skin cells, reduce excess oil secretion, clean the pores, and make your skin healthy, radiant skin.
Salicylic Acid As An Exfoliant
Salicylic acid also acts as an exfoliator used for deep skin exfoliation and penetrates the skin, loosening the attachments in the outer layer of skin. These attachments are known as desmosomes that hold the skin. Salicylic acid removes the dead skin cells and revives the appealing young skin.
Salicylic Acid, Extracts of Grapefruit, Chamomile, and Hyssop, Sodium PCA and Tea Tree Essential Oil
Key Ingredients: Salicylic Acid, Extracts of Grapefruit, Chamomile, and Hyssop, Sodium PCA, and Tea Tree Essential Oil.
How To Apply
How To Use Salicylic Acid On Face
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and dry it with a soft cloth.
- Gently shake the ampoule.
- Pour half a content into your palms.
- Apply it to your face, neck, and neckline.
- Gently massage it with fingertips so it can absorb to skin tissues.
Remove dead skin cells, improves skin texture, diminish acne, blemish and dark spots.
Frequently Asked Questions
Salicylic acid is beta hydroxy acid, which is great for exfoliating the skin, removes dirt and impurities from skin pores. It is excellent for blackhead and whitehead and also aids in preventing future breakout.
Salicylic acid penetrates deep into your skin and helps in reducing acne and exfoliate your skin. You will likely see results in four or six weeks.
Applying salicylic acid on your skin helps to remove dead skin cells, unclog clog pores, and aids in purifying and exfoliate, which improves skin health and appearance. Salicylic acid is most beneficial for those who have acne-prone skin.
Salicylic acid is an exfoliating agent when you apply it to your skin. It helps in loosening and removing the dead skin cells and aids in dissolving the dark spots.
Hyaluronic acid locks moisture in your skin, reduces the fine lines, and keeps it hydrated. At the same time, salicylic is known as an exfoliator that removes dead skin cells, clears pores, and reduces excess oil secretion from your skin.
Salicylic acid ampoules contain a high concentration of salicylic acid, and you can use them every day, but you should use them when you need them.
Salicylic acid is one of the most effective ingredients for treating acne, reducing redness and swelling, and exfoliating the skin when you apply.
It’s rare to have an allergic reaction to use salicylic acid on your skin unless your skin is sensitive to salicylic acid ingredients, which may cause an acne breakout.