How Does a 3D Mascara Work?
The 3D mascara magnifies eyelashes by applying a coat of colored fibers on the eyelashes and locking them in place with the help of a gel layer.
The fibers add to the length and thickness of the eyelashes and make them appear prominent. The gel works in three ways.
- The gel damps the eyelashes and makes them moist. That protects the eyelashes from getting dehydrated and dried.
- It makes the application of fibers easy as fibers do not apply properly on dry eyelashes.
- When applied to the fibers, the gel locks the mascara in place and prevents loss of product. It keeps eyelashes bright and radiant.
The Fibers Used in 3D Mascara
Only natural fibers are used in the formation of best mascara for eyelashes. Synthetic fibers are not added in the formation of 3D mascara.
The fibers are extracted from natural green tea. The addition of natural fibers makes the mascara a better choice against many synthetic mascaras.
Extensive testing on the 3D mascara reveals that the mascara is composed of 100% natural ingredients and natural fibers.
Conveniently Designed for Ease of Application
The main goal behind the development of 3D fiber lash mascara is to make mascara application easy for you in today’s hectic lifestyle.
3D mascara is a quicker way to achieve longer looking, thicker eyelashes as compared to the troublesome application of false eyelashes or the critical procedure of getting eyelash extensions.
Just one coat of the 3D mascara will make your eyelashes appear better than before.
More About The 3D Mascara
INCREASES EYELASH LENGTH AND THICKNESS BY 300%
COMPOSED OF HYPO-ALLERGIC INGREDIENTS
COMPLETELY WATER RESISTANT AND SMUDGE PROOF
LONG LASTING MASCARA LOOK
How to Apply 3D Mascara
The application process of 3D mascara is very simple.
- Make sure that your eyelashes are clean before the application of the mascara
- Take the magnifying gel bottle and apply a generous coat of the gel on the eyelashes. Make sure that the eyelashes are adequately coated.
- Apply the fiber mascara while the eyelashes are still wet. That will make the fibers adhere better to the eyelashes. Be careful while applying the mascara not to get it into the eye.
- Once the fiber mascara dries a little, apply another coat of magnifying gel. That will keep the mascara fibers intact and will prevent the flaking of the mascara with time.