Never share your mascara
- Sharing mascara spreads germs and pink eye.
Toss old mascara every 3 months
- This help prevents eye infections and insures that your makeup is fresh snd not dried out.
Don't pump the mascara wand
- Pumping the wand back and forth dings it up and gets air in the tube, causing it to dry out faster.
Apply 2 coats
- Don't let the first coat dry before applying the secoend coat to insure you don't clump.
Use different size wands
- Start with a thin wand to reach all the wsy t the root then finish woth a thick wand for more volume.
Wiggle your brush
- Wiggle the wand as you pull it through to prevent clumps.
- Apply mascara last