Difference Between Tubing Mascara and Regular Mascara
Tubing mascara is very easy and smooth in application. They stay on for a long time similar to a waterproof mascara except for the clumpy appearance.
Waterproof mascara creates a lot of mess when they are being washed off and are difficult to wash off. Tubing mascara is easy to wash off. They come off like a film and can be separated from the eyelashes easily.
Regular mascara often dries eyelashes and make them brittle. Regular mascara dehydrates eyelashes by stopping moisture from getting into the eyelashes, and this makes the texture of eyelashes rough n=and they can break easily. Tubing mascara keeps eyelashes hydrated and safe.
Regular mascara starts to bleed and spreads all around the eyes when tears or sweat touch it. Tubing mascara is resistant to all that, but a damp cloth or a makeup wipe can easily take it off.
Why is Tubing Mascara Preferred for People with Sensitive Skin?
Regular mascara leaves a residue that can easily react with the delicate under eye skin, but tubing mascara is not flaky and does not leave any residue when washing off or during the day.
That is why it is considered safe for people who wear contact lens. There is no possibility of mascara particles going into the eye and causing any undesirable problem.
The Advantages of Using Tubing Mascara
Tubing mascara holds many benefits which are resulting in the increasing popularity of using tubing mascara in makeup routines.
- The film coating of tubing mascara makes eyelashes appear longer as compared to regular pigmented mascaras
- Tubing mascara is easy to wash off. It will not bleed on the entire face and make black marks instead it melts off and can be easily rubbed off
- Tubing mascara is longer lasting throughout the day
- They are smudge proof and do not cause any mess even if eyelashes are touched
- Do not require excessive reapplications as once proper application is enough
- Safe and recommended for people with sensitive skin
Drugstore Tubing Mascara
How to Wash off Tubing Mascara?
Washing off tubing mascara is an easy task. All you have to do it:
- Take a damp warm washcloth or wet makeup wipe
- Place it over the eyelashes and let it stay for sometime
- The water will make the mascara swell and leave the eyelashes in one piece
- Wash face with lukewarm water and the mascara will drain off
Dry face and eyelashes gently in a patting motion.
More About Tubing Mascara
ADVANCED POLYMER BASED FORMULA
STAYS ON LONGER AND STAYS SMUDGE PROOF
DOES NOT DEHYDRATE OR DRY OUT EYELASHES
KEEPS EYELASHES NOURISHED AND SMOOTH
Why Choose Tubing Mascara Over Regular Mascara
Tubing mascara has many advantages over regular mascaras. Regular mascaras hold a large number of chemicals in them which tend to dry eyelashes out and make brittle.
Brittle eyelashes break and fall out easily. Tubing mascara keeps eyelashes nourished and hydrated even after being waterproof.
Tubing mascara is also smudge proof and do not leave pigments after washing which are problems of using regular mascara.