Castor Oil Benefits for Eyes
Castor oil works to benefit eyes in two ways. It can be used topically on the eye and can also be administered into the eye.
Castor oil cures eye related issues. These include:
- Curing eye allergies: Organic castor oil anti-inflammatory properties helps reduce redness of eyes and improves visibility
- Treating dry eyes: Castor oil improves the lipid production in the eyes which keep the eye moisturized. It also decreases the excessive loss of water from the eyes.
- Reducing irritation in eyes: The moisturizing effects of the oil help to reduce irritation caused in the eye by dust, pollution or allergic reactions.
How to Use Castor Oil to Treat Allergies and Dry Eyes?
- To treat allergies and dry eyes what you need to do is: Take a clean dropper and dip it in organic castor oil.
- Take a small quantity of the oil in the dropper and instill one drop in both eyes.
- Do it at night time so that the oil has more time to work on the eyes.
Castor Oil Pack Benefits
Castor oil packs are often employed to treat joint pains or back pains.
Cold pressed, hexane free castor oil holds the maximum number of benefits with no harmful chemicals that can injure eyes.
Herbiar organic castor oil helps promote eyelash growth by cleaning out the hair follicles and repairing the eyelash growth cycle.
The oil also gives eyelashes strength to keep themselves intact. That reduces eyelash fall out and breakage.
PREVENTS THE FORMATION STRETCH MARKS
REDUCED SKIN PIGMENTATION
HEALS ALL INFLAMED SKIN
Benefits of Castor Oil for Lips
Best organic castor oil is an integral part of lip balms. It works as an effective moisturizer when applied to the lips.
The humectant nature of lip balms draws moisture into the lips, keeps it hydrated and does not lose moisture to the harsh environmental conditions.