Choose The Best Castor Oil For Lashes
ORGANICS CASTOR OIL
PURE CASTOR OIL
FOR EYELASHES TYPE
How Long Does Castor Oil Take To Grow Eyelashes?
The first visible results start to appear after two to three weeks of regular application. An important fact to remember is the regular application of the oil.
Regular application is the only way you can achieve positive results. Applying a sufficient coat of castor oil on your eyelashes daily will improve the appearance of your eyelashes a lot.
Castor Oil Benefits For Eyelashes
Pure castor oil application on your eyelashes can give you many benefits. These include:
- A noticeable decrease in eyelash breakage is seen.
- Thickened eyelashes
- Longer eyelashes
- Natural growth cycle of eyelashes is improved
- Darkened eyelashes
Eyelash Growth Castor Oil Before and After
Positive results with the application of castor oil start to appear soon after application. A visible difference can be observed. The eyelashes are darker in color, voluminous and long.
The Most Suitable Time for Application of Castor Oil on Eyelashes
There is no hard and fast rule for the application of castor oil on eyelashes; however, it is highly recommended to apply the oil at night time.
The reason behind the preferred application of castor oil at night time is that it gives it more time to work on the eyelashes and heal them.
The overnight treatment of the oil works to transfer a large quantity of nutrients to the roots of the eyelashes. It also gives the oil sufficient time to moisturize the eyelashes.
Moisturized eyelashes do not break easily as compared to brittle and dry eyelashes.
Castor Oil for Longer Lashes
There are two major ways by which castor oil benefits the eyelashes.
The essential nutrients present in the oil, the fatty acids have their action on the growth cycle of the eyelashes. It repairs the eyelash follicles and eyelashes to make them grow in length. The moisturizing agents of the oil focus on giving strength to the eyelashes. They make them strong and reduce breakage.
The moisturizing agents give the eyelashes sufficient flexibility to avoid getting broken with vigorous rubbing.
More About Castor Oil For Eyelashes
NATURAL & ORGANIC COMPONENTS OF CASTOR OIL
NO ADDED HARMFUL CHEMICALS
SPECIALIZED APPLICATOR KIT TO MAKE APPLICATION EASY & CLEAN
AN EFFECTIVE ALTERNATIVE TO INVASIVE TECHNIQUES
How to Apply Castor Oil to Lashes
With the help of the applicator kit present with the castor oil, the application process of the oil becomes very easy and quick with no mess created.
- Clean your eyelashes and make sure that it has no makeup or product on it.
- Take the wand from the applicator kit and dip it into the oil.
- Drain off the excess oil from the wand and start with gentle strokes.
- Apply from the roots to the edge gently and carefully.
- Multiple strokes are recommended to ensure that each eyelash is covered sufficiently with the oil.
- Let the oil stay for at least an hour or overnight for better results.
- Wash off with lukewarm water gently. Do not rub vigorously.
- Dry gently with a soft washcloth