Why Use Castor Oil for Skin?
Good quality natural castor oil keeps skin nourished with all the essential nutrients. Due to pollution in the environment and chemicals present in products that are applied the skin conditions gets damaged quickly. Castor oil application helps to heal all damage that the skin suffers.
Organic castor oil serves the role of an effective home remedy to improve skin condition and solve severe skin issues such as acne, acne scars, and skin pigmentation.
Castor Oil Benefits for Skin and Face
Castor oil has proven to show effective results when applied to skin and face regularly. Some of the benefits that castor oil application brings include:
- Reduces acne: castor oil possesses potent anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that work to reduce acne on the skin. Ricinoleic acid, which makes up most of the composition of castor oil is responsible for inhibition of all acne-causing bacteria
- Improves complexion of skin: castor oil is enriched with essential fatty acids which improve the complexion of skin. The fatty acids work to even skin tones and reduce discolored skin patches.
- Better skin texture: the fatty acids present in the oil nourish skin layers and make them soft. The fatty acids heal the rough skin texture and make it smooth.
- Reduces skin irritation: the anti-inflammatory action of castor oil helps to soothe and treat inflammations in the skin which results in the reduction in irritation of the skin.
- Creates a protective barrier for skin: the anti-bacterial properties of the oil creates a protective barrier on the skin when applied. That barrier keeps the skin safe from bacterial infections and keeps it clean.
- Moisturizes skin adequately: castor oil is full of triglycerides that helps to moisturize skin and keeps it moisturized. That serves as a potent treatment for dry skin.
- Treats dehydrated skin: the oil contains humectant agents that attract moisture from the environment. The humectant agents lock the moisture inside the skin cells preventing the escape of moisture from the cells and resulting in dehydration.
- Deep cleans skin: triglycerides present in castor oil penetrate the pores of the skin and unclogs them removing all stuck dirt, makeup residue, oils, and serum.
Castor Oil for Skin Whitening and Castor Oil for Skin Pigmentation
Best castor oil for skin has shown to produce a marked effect in case of excessive melanin production in our body. Darkening of skin has many contributing factors which include excessive melanin production by the body, harmful environmental conditions, stress, and an unhealthy diet.
Castor oil is full of essential nutrients and vitamins that work to replenish all the lost crucial nutrients of the skin and improves skin complexion. The nutrients make skin condition better and healthy which enhances the overall appearance.
Preventing the Entry of Dirt and Bacteria
The lemon acts as a bleaching agent and reduces the excessive production of melanin. The lemon also shrinks large pores preventing the entry of dirt and bacteria. Honey keeps skin moisturized and heals skin damage with the help of its antioxidant properties. For better results apply at night time to give the oil prolonged time to produce its action.
People having oily skin should make sure that they do not apply excess quantities of the oil.
Castor oil, honey, and lemon juice mixture:
- Take one teaspoon of honey, castor oil and add half a teaspoon of lemon juice in it
- Mix the mixture to form a homogenous mixture
- Apply the mask on your face properly
- Let it sit for 20-30 minutes
- Wash off with your cleanser and pat dry
- Moisturize with a suitable moisturizer
REDUCES ACNE FORMATION AND ACNE SCARS
CASTOR OIL FOR SKIN PIGMENTATION
HEALS SKIN INFLAMMATIONS AND SKIN IRRITATIONS
GETS ABSORBED READILY INTO SKIN TO REPAIR SKIN LAYERS
Castor Oil and Skin Care
Organic cold pressed castor oil is an integral part of a good and effective skincare routine. Many high-quality skincare products have castor oil has their main ingredients owing to all the benefits that the oil brings to the skin upon application.
Make sure to apply castor oil on your skin to keep it healthy and fresh.