An exfoliating scrubs leave a clean, clear and soft skin surface. The main action of an exfoliating scrub is to improve skin texture while removing all toxins and debris from the skin layers.
A Face Exfoliator
Face exfoliator is a facial exfoliating scrub. Owing to the fact the facial skin is delicate and sensitive as compared to the skin of the rest of the body, the face exfoliator is formulated with care and research.
Face exfoliator has a softer texture as compared to body exfoliators. Microbeads are added in the face exfoliator to avoid facial skin from getting harmed by the action of crystalline beads.
The microbeads gently remove the dead skin cells, unclog clogged skin pores and remove all toxins stuck in the skin. The gentle action of the microbeads ensures that the epidermis of the skin stays intact and unharmed.
The Benefits of Skin Exfoliation
Skin exfoliation helps the skin in the following ways:
- Helps to prevent blemishes and pimples on the skin by stripping off all the excess oil and sebum and kills bacteria.
- Exfoliation helps to remove damaged skin cells that appear as dark and red marks on the skin and helps lighten them.
- Skin exfoliation helps to improve the blood circulation of the skin layers and the skin surface.
- Regular skin exfoliation encourages the natural and increased growth of healthy and fresh skin cells.
- Skin exfoliation treats whiteheads and blackheads by cleaning congested skin pores
- Exfoliating skin helps to break down pigmented skin cells and lightens them. Skin exfoliation also replaces the dead cells with healthy skin cells.
- Exfoliation also helps to treat dry, flaky skin by removing them, but you need to moisturize after that to keep skin nourished sufficiently.
- Exfoliation right before skin tanning helps to keep the tan for a long time as the dead skin cells which would shed, get removed, and the healthy, fresh skin cells get tanned.
Difference Between an Exfoliating Face Scrub and Face Wash
How Often Should an Exfoliating Face Scrub be Used?
It is highly recommended to exfoliate skin only twice a week and not more than that.
As much as it is vital to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells, excess exfoliation can strip the skin from its natural oils and cause excessive drying.
Exfoliating twice a week creates a perfect balance which is essential for maintaining proper skin health.
Always make sure to apply a good and natural moisturizer after exfoliating your face to compensate for the natural oil stripping and keep skin nourished.
More About The Exfoliating Face Scrub
NATURAL INGREDIENTS TO REPAIR SKIN LAYERS
PERFECT AND COMPATIBLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
THE BEST WAY TO EXFOLIATE SKIN GENTLY AND PROPERLY
HYPOALLERGIC AND WITH INGREDIENTS OF HIGHEST QUALITY
How To Wash Your Face With an Exfoliating Face Scrub
- Wet face with lukewarm water to open up the pores with the warmth of the water.
- Apply the face scrub with your fingertips and massage the scrub gently.
- Keep the scrub on for 2-3 minutes to let the scrub work on the skin.
- Wash off the scrub using lukewarm water.
- Dry face with a gentle patting motion and do not rub vigorously.
- Apply a generous amount of moisturizers and massage it into the skin.