How Often Should You Use A Gentle and Organic Facial Cleanser?
It is highly recommended by dermatologists to wash your face with an organic facial cleanser twice daily.
Once in the morning to wash off all the oils and sebum that the skin secretes overnight and to prepare the skin for product application on the morning.
Once at night to wash off all the dirt and makeup residue that the skin accumulates during the day. Washing the face before going to bed helps skin to breathe after a long day of fighting off pollution, harmful UV rays, and chemicals present in the makeup products.
The Different Types Of Facial Skin Cleanser
In a broader term, facial cleansers are divided into two types:
- Water-less facial cleansers
- Rinse-able facial cleanser
WATER-LESS FACIAL CLEANSERS
RINSE-ABLE FACIAL CLEANSERS
GENTLE FOAMING CLEANSERS
CLEANSING FACE MASK
EXFOLAITING FACIAL CLEANSER
More About The Facial Cleanser
UNCLOGS PORES AND PURIFY SKIN FOR DEFENSE AGAINST BLEMISH
ADDED ANTIOXIDANTS FOR A YOUNGER LOOKING SKIN
NON-ALLERGIC WITH HIGH QUALITY NATURAL INGREDIENTS
pH BALANCER, FOAMING AND GENTLE CLEANSER
How To Properly Use a Face Wash
Washing your face properly using a facial cleanser is very important. Simply rubbing the cleanser onto your skin is not sufficient. The following steps will help guide you towards the correct way to wash your face using a face wash:
- Clean off all makeup and other cosmetic products before washing your face with a facial cleanser.
- Use a cream, essential oil or makeup removal wipes to remove all oily products from your face properly.
- Now wet your face using lukewarm water. Make sure that the water is neither too cold nor too hot.
- Take a small quantity of the face wash in the palm of your hands and rub together to form a foam.
- Gently start massaging the cleanser in small circular motions onto your face.
- Make sure to cover your entire face adequately.
- Wash off with excess of lukewarm water.
- Pat dry your face and DO NOT rub vigorously.
- Moisturize facial skin after washing face.