Most people suffer from thin eyelashes and eyebrows due to various factors such as genetics(hereditary factors), dryness, or excess use of eye makeup products. There are many products manufacturer who claims that their products are the best for eyelashes and eyebrow. But using these products may cause side effects on your skin and hairs.
Besides antifungal and antibacterial properties of organic castor oil is rich with vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and so many natural components that are the most suitable for your eyelashes. Castor oil contains vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that nourishes your eyelashes and eyebrows thick, long, and voluminous.
How does castor oil works on eyelashes:
Castor oil for eyelashes is a natural remedy that moisturizes your eyelashes by providing them essential nutrients and makes them thick, long, healthy and prevent breakage. Castor oil contains natural fatty acids, Ricinoleic acid, and omega 9 fatty acid, which is most effective for promoting lash growth.
How To Use Organic Castor Oil For Your Eyelashes
There are the following steps for using castor oil on your eyelashes. Before applying eyelashes, you don’t need to be panic if it gets into your eyes. It will just cause blurry vision. You need to wash your eye with lukewarm water, and it will help you for clearing your sight.
- When you apply castor oil, wash all your eye makeup from eyelashes with lukewarm water and dry it with a towel.
- Use a mascara brush, dip in castor oil, and gently apply onto your eyelashes, starting from the roots and move it to the tip of your eyelashes.
- Repeat the process with the other eye as well.
- Use cotton swab for removing oil; if it is spreading out of the eye.
- Clean your eyelashes the next morning by washing them in warm water.
- Use it in the night time before sleeping for best results.
Castor Oil For Eyebrow: Does It Really Work On It?
The multitasking abilities of castor oil for eyebrows help your eyebrow dark and thick by improving blood flow rate and transferring the essential nutrients to your hairs, allowing them to regrow. Applying castor oil daily is most beneficial for your hair growth. It is most useful for your eyebrows, keeps them moisturized, and makes them healthy and thick.
How to apply castor oil on eyebrows:
Here are the following steps of using castor oil on eyebrows.
- Use castor oil at night for the best results because it stays on your eyebrows while you sleep, and hair roots absorb all nutrients.
- Wash and clean your face. Dry it with a clean towel.
- Use a cotton swab or mascara brush, dip it with castor oil and gently apply it onto your eyebrows.
- Gently massage your eyebrows following the hair growth direction.
- Continue till all oil is absorbed. Keep overnight and clean it with lukewarm water.
The Bottom Line:
Many expensive products claim to effectively grow eyelashes and eyebrows, but you don’t know that they may cause side effects. Best Castor oil is a natural remedy that is affordable and beneficial for eyelashes and eyebrows for promoting growth.