The Latest Popular Shade Of Pink Mascara
The latest most popular shade of pink mascara is the rose gold shade. The other shades are also being used a lot, but the shade of pink in trend is definitely the subtle rose gold shade.
How To Properly Apply The Pink Mascara
- Take the shade of pink mascara you want and see what the wand of the mascara looks like. The wand or brush is equally important for the mascara application results.
- Start applying carefully from the roots to the tips of the eyelashes.
- Make sure that you apply both the upper and the lower eyelashes.
- While moving the mascara wand from the roots to the tips wiggle the brush slightly so that the eyelashes are covered properly.
- If you want to enhance the length and volume of your eyelashes, even more, you can apply a lash primer before applying the pink mascara.
Applying Pink Mascara For A Subtle And Everyday Makeup Look
If you want to create a subtle makeup look with the pink mascara that you can easily wear during the day to your everyday routine then go for a monochromatic makeup look.
Make sure that your eye shades are similar to your colored mascara. Apply a similar shade or a shade that is close to the shade of pink mascara you are using on your eyelids.
The monochromatic eye makeup look will help keep the pink mascara balanced with the rest of the makeup and will not stand out too much.
Apply an mascara primer before applying the pink mascara to make the color appear better and for a long lasting mascara look.
Applying Pink Mascara For A Dramatic And Fun Makeup Look
Experts suggest that if you want your pink mascara to look dramatic and bright, you should apply it over an intense eye shadow makeup look.
The intense colors make the pink mascara pop and form the perfect contrast. Another technique to make the pink mascara dramatic with neutral eyeshades is by applying a dark winged eyeliner and then applying pink mascara.
The dark winged eyeliner gives the pink mascara the right amount of color to stand out and look prominent.