Castor oil is a vegetable oil that is very effective for hair growth. Organic castor oil is rich in natural fatty acids, nutrients, vitamins, and helping you improve hair's health and makes it grow. The castor oil is extracted from Ricinus communis beans, rich in ricinoleic acid (natural fatty acid) when applying on the scalp, it improves the hair health and promotes hair growth.
The moisturizing qualities of castor oil treat hair dryness by keeping them hydrated and maintains its moisture. Massaging castor oil on hair roots passes down to the inner layer of skin, provides essential nutrients, and repairs the damaged hairs.
How to use castor oil for hair growth:
Before using castor oil on hair, you should keep in mind that the growing hair process does not work on a single night. It would be best if you kept using it, and it will show noticeable effects on your hairs. Some people apply castor oil on hairs and leave it on overnight, and some people massage it to the roots of hairs. Here are the tips before using castor oil on your hairs, you need the following thing
- An old t-shirt
- Castor oil
- Applicator brush
- Shower cap
Here are the steps for applying castor oil on hairs.
- Wear an old t-shirt to prevent any oily stain on your clothes.
- Section your hairs and apply castor oil with an applicator brush to the roots of your hairs.
- Massage the castor oil into the scalp so that the nutrients of oil passes down to your hair roots.
- Use comb for the maximum coverage of castor oil.
- Clean the drops of castor oil with the help of towel and put on the shower cap. Make sure that every single hair is properly tucked into the shower cap.
- Leave hairs in the shower cap for about two hours so that the castor oil penetrates deep into the skin and starts the repairing process.
- In the end, wash the oil with the help of shampoo and conditioner.
Is castor oil works on hair growth?
Castor oil contains essential fatty acids and ricinoleic acid, which are the most useful for hair growth. The potent nutrients present in castor oil nourish your hair and reduce hair fall. Here the following uses of castor oil for hair growth.
- Massaging castor oil on your hair increases the blood flow by transferring the essential nutrients in your innermost skin and starts healing the scalp's infected area.
- Castor oil increases the protein in hair strands and decrease the hair fall. Massaging castor oil treats dandruff and and strengthens the hair roots.
- Castor oil for hair has potent ingredients that reduce scalp infections by maintaining the natural oil barrier.
- The castor oil tends to lock moisture to your hair and keep it hydrated, smooth, and soft. The fatty acids and powerful antioxidants present in castor oil heals the damaged scalp and improves hair's natural growth.