Benefits of Matte Liquid Lipstick:
- Matte Liquid Lipstick Contains Lips Moisturizing Formula and Hydrating Ingredients.
- Great Quick-dry Matte Finish and Available in a Wide Range of Colors from Classic Red to Nude Shades.
- Long Lasting Lipstick Provides a Glossy, Gorgeous, and Flawless Matte Look in a Single Stroke.
- Applying a liquid lipstick gives you high sticking power with no flaking and cracking.
- Contains Vitamin E and Avocado Oil that Smooths the Lips Texture and Maintains Lips Color.
Matte Liquid Lipstick for Luscious Lips
Cruelty Free - Made in USA - Free Shipping
Matte Liquid Lipstick Highlights
About This Product
Our matte liquid lipstick is the perfect blend of the elegant shades of old (with many new ones) and a glossy matte finish like never before. This mix of the old and the new transformed into something completely original and awe-inspiring. With zero flaking and a balanced moisturizing formula, you can put on our matte liquid lipstick and stop worrying about renewing it with a topcoat through your day.
- LONG LASTING MOISTURIZING LIPSTICK: Our moisturizing formula keeps this liquid lipstick looking fresh and glossy through your day with no need for a retouch.
- WIDE RANGE OF SHADES: The matte liquid lipstick set comes in a broad range of shades – from classical red to nude tones, this liquid lipstick covers all your business and social needs.
- ZERO FLAKING: Cutting-edge technology allows us to promise you a flake-free lippie experience. You can apply our matte lipstick range without worrying that your lips have that flaky look in a couple of hours because that’s never going to happen.
- ADVANCED MATTE FORMULA: The high-pigment matte formula and the perfect mix of superior quality ingredients keep your liquid lipstick’s matte look fresh and puckered up even after a long day at work.
Best Liquid Lipstick Products
The matte liquid lipstick is a new addition to our vast collection of high-quality cosmetics and makeup products. It comes with all the hallmarks of quality that we are known for among our customers. We have taken the idea of matte lipstick and given it a new meaning with our top-notch R&D and manufacturing standards. It lasts a whole day.
How to Apply
How to Apply Matte Lipstick
- Before applying the matte lipstick, make sure that you prep your lips.
- Moisturize your lips properly and scrub them to remove any dry and dead skin layers.
- Take a lip liner of matching color and line your lips. Fill your lips with lip liner by applying a light coat of the matching lip liner.
- Apply the best matte lipstick using the brush or applicator. The applicator is designed to give an even coat of the best matte liquid lipstick and precisely form the lips' shape.
- It is advised to add concealer around the lips once you are done applying the lipstick to create a clean lipstick look.
Matte Liquid Lipstick
|Benefits & Uses:||
|Benefits & Uses:||
Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Talc, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Mica, Propylene Carbonate, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Aroma, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide
Frequently Asked Questions
Before applying liquid lipstick, apply a lip balm on your lips. Liquid matte lipsticks are dry, so it moisturizes your lips and keeps it from flaking. Do not use anything on your lips after applying liquid lipstick.
Matte lipsticks contain more oils and polymers than usual lipstick. It is in liquid form, but when you apply, it dries after some time. Matte lipsticks are not glossy, and they give you an opaque matte finish.
Yes, liquid matte lipsticks are better because they dry after some time and perfectly stick on your lips. While regular lipstick does not perfectly stick on your lips and makes your lips look oily.
Removing a matte lipstick is difficult than removing a regular lipstick because it does not remove from one swipe. You need to apply a Vaseline/ makeup remover on your lips and gently rub a tissue or cotton ball on your lips to remove liquid lipstick.
Liquid matte lipstick dries to give you a matte finish. Because of matte finish, its color is strong, but it contains many polymers that are long-lasting and dries your lips' overall appearance.
Matte lipsticks are suitable for all lip types, including dry lips. You can easily apply any color of matte lipsticks on your dry lips without worrying that it will cause dry/damage to your lips.
Preservatives such as vitamins and parabens are packed with liquid lipsticks. It does not contain any bacteria. That’s why it can easily last between 12 to 18 months.
Matte liquid lipsticks are usually dry, and it cracks after some hours. Exfoliate your lips to remove dead skin cells and moisture lips with lip balm or Vaseline before apply liquid matte lipstick to prevent it from cracking.