The Vitamin C Serum is a highly advanced serum that is formulated to cure and diminish signs of aging. Built on a specialized technique, the active ingredient of the product that is Vitamin C gets activated and works only when it comes in contact with the skin.
- Contains antioxidants that work to neutralize and remove all harmful free radicals.
- Vitamin C is the prime active ingredient, serves as an antioxidant and a collagen synthesizer.
- Contains Vitamin E for healing the damage skin, but also block harmful UV rays.
- Anti-aging agents help to diminish all wrinkles and fine lines.
Benefits & Uses:
- Potent anti-aging serum which diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Firms loose skin and tightens it.
- Evens Skin Tone.
- Makes skin radiant and healthy.
- Brightening Skin and Treating Various Signs of Aging
- Should be applied with care to avoid any accidents.
- Do not apply in the eye.
- Do not apply to broken skin.
- If irritation occurs during application, remove immediately and consult a physician.
- Natural Anti-Aging Vitamin C Serum
How To Use
How To Use
- Wash your face before applying Vitamin C Serum.
- Take a small quantity on your fingertips and start applying.
- Massage it gently into your skin with the fingertips.
The product contains antioxidants that work to neutralize and remove all harmful free radicals produced by exposure to UV rays, this way they can decrease the chances of further damage that can be caused to the skin.
Vitamin C is the prime active ingredient of this product; it serves both as an antioxidant and a collagen synthesizer. The antioxidant portion works to cure present damage, whereas the second function of collagen synthesizer performed by vitamin c helps to rebuild all the damaged skin. The product also contains ingredients such as Vitamin E that not only aid in the process of repairing, but also acts as protect-ants that block harmful UV rays from the sun to keep the skin healthy.