Benefits of Sun Protection Moisturizer:
- Sun Protection Moisturizer blocks out UVA and UVB rays.
- Face moisturizer with sunscreen is suitable for all skin types including oily and acne prone skin.
- Contains skin-loving extracts, botanicals and wrinkle-combating peptides that nourishes skin.
- Daily face moisturizer with SPF is ideal for everyday use because it creates barrier between sun and skin.
- This sun protection moisturizer is filled with nutrients, vitamins, minerals and natural extracts.
Sunscreen Moisturizer to protect skin from sun rays
Made in USA - Free delivery - Cruelty-free
About This Product
This sunscreen moisturizer is designed to provide you solutions for two crucial everyday skincare problems: (a) exposure to harmful rays in the sunlight and (b) dehydration of facial skin. Made with a complex blend of natural extracts and innovative sunblock formula mixed into an aloe base, this moisturizing sunscreen gives your skin hydration through the day while protecting it from harmful light.
- BENEFITS OF ALOE: Aloe has been used as a natural skin care remedy for centuries. Owing to its deeply moisturizing quality and ample antioxidant contents, the plant has helped countless generations in people’s quest to keep the skin healthy and nourished.
- DEEP MOISTURIZING: The hydrating characteristics of aloe and many other moisturizing ingredients in this face moisturizer with sunscreen keep your skin looking fresh and deeply moisturized throughout the day. Prolonged use also helps with reducing signs of aging on your skin.
- PROTECTS FROM HARMFUL LIGHT: The central benefit of this sunscreen is the complete protection it gives you from harmful rays in the sunlight. You can put it on every morning and have a busy day out without worrying about exposure to the sun.
DUAL-EFFECT FOR EXTRA BENEFITS
We designed this product for people with busy everyday routines, which is why we made this sunscreen moisturizer a 2-in-1 solution. This moisturizing sunblock is the perfect answer for men and women who do not have a lot of time to follow a sophisticated skincare routine. Applying it after washing your face and under your makeup, you can be ready to go about your day without having to fuss over many skincare products.
Aqua, Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol Glycerin Crosspolymer, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Polyester-8, Isopropyl Myristate, Avobenzone, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbic Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Triethanolamine, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance.
How To Apply
How to use
Follow these steps to maximize the benefits of this sunscreen moisturizer:
- Wash your face with soap or your cleanser.
- Dry your face and apply a small measure of the moisturizing sunscreen on it.
- Use your fingers to spread the sunscreen evenly across your face and neck to cover all exposed skin.
- Use it every morning for optimum effect.
1 (100 ml)
Sun Protection Moisturizer
|Benefits & Uses:
Frequently Asked Questions
Sunscreen moisturizer can be used at night, but it is not a good choice because using it daily at night time can clog pores. So, the best time to use sunscreen moisturizer is daytime.
According to dermatologists, it is good to use sunscreen every day because it will help your skin be saved from future damages. Also, it protects your skin from sunburn, UVA & UVB rays, and other skin-damaging conditions caused by the sun.
Yes, many moisturizers contain properties of SPF protection, and there are some specially designed moisturizers available such as sun protection moisturizers. These moisturizers are beneficial to use when you are going out.
All skin types require sunscreen moisturizer, and you can use sunscreen moisturizer on oily skin, but you have to find a good sun protection moisturizer that does not add more oil to your skin.
Sunscreen is a moisturizer that becomes a hurdle between your skin and the sun to protect your face from sun rays and sun effects. So, you need to use sunscreen daily to protect your skin from current and future damages by sun rays.
If you don’t wear sunscreen every day, there are high chances of skin cancer, discoloration, and sunburn. In addition, aging signs start appearing early, such as wrinkles and hyper pigmentation.
Using sunscreen according to your skin type does not make your skin oily, but using any random sunscreen moisturizer may harm your skin because it causes chemical reactions to your skin.
Sunscreens make your skin complexion better and help your face to prevent from occurrence of acne scars. In addition, it reduces the pigmentation caused by the sun and saves your skin from future damages.