Organic Castor Oil – USDA Certified Cold-Pressed Castor Oil for Hair, Skin and Eyelashes. 100% Pure and Hexane-Free
Rated 4.91 out of 5 based on 11 customer ratings(11 customer reviews)
$29.90 53% off
- USDA Approved Organic Hexane Free Castor Oil
- Great for Application on all Skin and Hair Types
- Makes Eyelashes and Eyebrows Look Fuller
- Improves Hair Growth & Hair Health
- Moisturized and Hydrated Skin
- Cold Pressed Oil with 100% Guaranteed Purity
Natural, hexane-free, cold press and organic castor oil.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Has an additional application kit for easy application of the product.
* Regular application of the product resulting in increases growth of the hair,.
Questions & Answers (10)
Questions and answers of the customers
- A The natural ingredients of the organic castor oil do not deteriorate after some time of keeping so you can keep the bottle and use it as long as you want.
- A Yes, applying the organic castor oil daily can help repair damaged hair follicles but make sure to apply it carefully.
- A Yes, organic castor oil adds volume to hair by making the hair strands thick. It strengthen collagen proteins of the hair to make hair appear thick and strong.
- A Wash it like you wash any oil out of your hair. Use your regular shampoo and lukewarm water to rinse the oil out of your hair.
- A Organic castor oil is highly compatible with other essential oils which is why it is recommended to apply it in combination. It enhances the advantages and makes the application process easy.
- A Care should be taken when applying the oil on babies and children. The natural ingredients of the oil make it safe for application but caution should be taken.
- A Yes, the oil can be applied on beard and it is seen that it conditions and makes beard thicker and healthy.
- A Cold-pressed is the technique used for the extraction of castor oil. The cold-pressed technique keeps the oil components safe from getting damaged by heat and ensures all the benefits of the oil.
- A Organic castor oil is found to be very effective with treating joint pains. Massaging the oils onto the affected areas soothes paining muscles and aching joints.