Castor oil is the pale yellow vegetable oil extracted by castor bean named Ricinus communis, found in Eastern Africa, India, and the Mediterranean. Due to its antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory properties, castor oil can be used for various purposes such as for hairs, making eyelashes long and thick, and skin. Organic Castor oil is an effective laxative for improving hair conditions upon regular oil use. Castor oil helps to moisturize your hair and enhance hair growth. But here we are going to tell you about how castor oil effective remedy for eyelashes. There are many ways to improve eyelashes and make them long and voluminous. But castor oil is one of the most effective laxatives for treating eyelash growth. Castor oil contains potent natural fatty acids, nutrients, and ricinoleic acid, which is very useful for eyelashes.
How To Use Organic Castor Oil For Your Eyelashes
When you use castor oil for eyelashes, fix the time before using it. We recommend you to use it at night because it keeps on eyelashes throughout the night. The essential nutrients absorb in eyelashes' roots maintain its moisture and increase its length and volume.
- Remove all your eye makeup, wash your face and eyelashes with lukewarm water and dry it with a towel before using castor oil on eyelashes.
- Use a mascara brush or cotton swab, dip it with castor oil, and carefully apply it to your eyelashes.
- Move mascara brush from the roots and move it to the tip of your eyelashes and repeat this process with another eye.
- If any castor oil spread out of the eye, clean it with a Q-tip's help.
- Clean your eyelashes the next morning with lukewarm water.
Do not worry; if castor oil gets into the eye—the castor oil forms a film shape on the eye that causes blurry vision. Wash it with water, and it will clear your sight.
Reasons to use castor oil on eyelashes:
There are so many reasons to buy castor oil because it contains a powerful antioxidant agent for promoting eyelash and eyebrow growth.
- Castor oil contains essential fatty acids and nutrients which are useful for eyelash growth. The potent minerals present in castor oil nourish your eyelashes and reduce fallout.
- Castor oil is rich with ricinoleic acid (a natural fatty acid) and omega 9 fatty acid, which are the most critical component for promoting eyelash growth.
- Castor oil is filled with vitamin E, which helps treat hair follicles. The vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which helps your eyelashes to keep them from the fallout.
- The castor oil tends to lock moisture to your eyelashes and keep it hydrated. The fatty acids and powerful antioxidants of castor oil heal the damaged lashes and improve the volume and increase eyelashes growth.
Many eyelash serum products claim to grow eyelashes effectively, but they may contain harmful chemicals that might cause damage your eyelashes. Best Castor oil is a natural vegetable oil that is affordable and beneficial for promoting eyelashes growth.