Why Use Drugstore Mascara?
Drugstore mascara has many benefits which make it a must to try.
- It is cost effective. The high-end mascara mostly has the same ingredient as the drugstore mascara so why pay more for the same thing.
- They are formulated using natural ingredients. Most drugstore mascara is composed using only natural ingredients now.
- Helps create a long-lasting makeup look.
- Does not smudge or flake quickly.
- Has high-quality color pigments that give eyelashes the dark and prominent look.
- Waterproof and does not get affected by water, sweat or tears.
- Keeps eyes nourished with the incorporated essential oils.
The Formation of a Drugstore Mascara
One of the most critical factors of a drugstore mascara is the components used in its formulation. Drugstore mascara can be either in emulsion form having both oil and water or be anhydrous and contain no aqueous ingredients.
The ingredients used in the formulation process of the organic mascara depend a lot on the results that you desire. All the natural ingredients such as lengthening agents, thickening pigments and color pigments all are added differently for different effects.
In drugstore mascara that has an emulsion base, the oily agents are very light and are less in quantities too. That gives your eyes a very light and airy feeling.
The natural mascara that is composed using high-quality natural ingredients will have more quantities of natural essential oils to supply eyelashes with all the vital nutrients that it loses over time.
More About The Drugstore Mascara
COMPOSED OF NATURAL INGREDIENTS
NOT EXPENSIVE, CAN EASILY FIT BUDGET
BEST AND SAFE OPTION FOR BEGINNERS
CREATES A SMUDGE PROOF AND NEAT LOOK
The Importance of The Mascara Brush in a Drugstore Mascara
How well the mascara will be applied on the eyelashes depends a lot on the brush that is being used. A wide variety of drugstore mascara brushes are available in the market.
They can range from hollow brushes to tree-shaped brushes and spiral brushes, and all can give you different results of mascara application. The bristles of the best drugstore mascara brush will decide whether the eyelashes will be voluminous, long or prominently separate.
The shape and bristles of the brush determine the amount of mascara that will deposit on the eyelashes to make them appear thick and the amount of polymer it would attach to the tip of the eyelashes to make them long.