Is Lash Extension Mascara Safe for Eyes and Natural Eyelashes?
Yes, lash extension mascara is formulated after extensive research and evaluation. Only the highest quality ingredients are chosen to be added in the lash extension mascara.
The ingredients are blended in carefully quantities to make it as safe as possible for the eyelash extensions and the eyelashes.
The eyelash extensions are very sensitive and can react to even the smallest incompatibility, so a hypoallergenic mascara is formulated with hypoallergic ingredients which make it safer for eyes and real eyelashes too.
Why Wear Lash Extension Mascara
- If your lashes are of any color other than black and you have got similar colored eyelash extensions, the lash extension mascara can help you deepen the natural color of the eyelashes and the extension. It will make them appear dark.
- Lash extension mascara will darken the lower lashes making them more prominent. That will create a balance between the upper lash extensions and lower natural lashes. They appear uniform.
- Eyelash extensions are thicker at the roots and thinner at the edges similar to natural eyelashes. The lash extension mascara gives it that extra push and helps them become prominent.
- As time passes, eyelash extensions become thinner and thinner and start to shed. Lash extension mascara helps to fill in those gaps. It makes lashes appear fuller and fresh even after eyelash extensions start to shed.
Water Based Mascara for Eyelash Extensions
Water based mascara is the most recommended mascara for eyelash extensions. The reason behind this is that it keeps eyelash extensions safe from the harmful effects of oils and waxes.
It is also very easy to remove from the eyelashes so there is no vigorous pull or rubbing required that can damage the eyelash extensions or pull them out.
Things You Must Remember When Using Lash Extension Mascara
- With eyelash extensions be very gently with the mascara and try applying only on the tips of the eyelashes. If you try to apply close to the roots, the mascara can tug eyelash extensions out along with natural eyelashes.
- Avoid using waterproof mascara. Waterproof mascara forms a firm layer on the eyelashes and is very difficult to remove. They dry out the lash extensions and damage them when trying to wash the mascara off.
- Use water-based mascara and do not use oil based mascara. Oil bases tend to dissolve the lash extensions sometime and damage the lash extensions.
- Fiber-based mascara is your enemies. The fibers in the mascara get tangled in the lash extensions and appear extremely clumped and accumulated on the eyelashes. The fibers are also tough to remove from the eyelashes and often pull them out.
- Fiber mascara also flakes and gets into the eyes, making it dangerous for the eyes.
More About the Lash Extension Mascara
MAKES EYELASH EXTENSIONS DARK AND BRIGHT
100% SAFE FOR APPLICATION OF EYELASHES & EXTENSIONS
CREATES A BALANCE BETWEEN LOWER LASHES AND UPPER LASHES
WATER BASED MASCARA TO MAKE IT GENTLE AND EASIER
The Important of Brush in Lash Extension Mascara
The brush of the lash extension mascara holds a very important place in the whole mascara application process. Make sure that the brush bristles are widely spaced and do not grip the lashes tightly.
That can make eyelash extensions weak and can even pull them out. To ensure the safety of eyelash extensions make sure that the brush bristles are gently and spaced enough to apply the natural mascara gently.