The Benefits of Applying A Mascara Primer
- Keeps eyelashes nourished and hydrated
- Makes eyelashes soft, silky and flexible
- Better adherence of mascara for a long-lasting look
- Prevents mascara from smudging and flaking
- Prevents formation of clumps of mascara and sticking of eyelashes
- Creates an even and neat mascara look of eyelashes
Do Eyelashes Need Mascara Primer?
Yes, eyelashes need mascara primer. At times mascara is composed of high quantities of chemicals which can dehydrate eyelashes and make them brittle. The mascara primer keeps them nourished and hydrated.
The best mascara primer also increases the length and volume of the eyelashes naturally. Mascara primer is also effective in filling up the gaps in between eyelashes, making them appear fuller.
Can A Clear Mascara Be Used As A Mascara Primer?
If your clear mascara is composed of natural ingredients which include essential oils that can nourish the eyelashes and can hold the shape of your eyelashes for a long time, you can use a clear mascara as a mascara primer.
The Role of A Mascara Primer
The main role of using a mascara primer is to fill in your eyelashes with a natural look while keeping them nourished.
It also layers the eyelashes to avoid clumping of mascara on the eyelashes. The mascara primer keeps the eyelashes separate from each other and enhances the length and volume of the eyelashes.
There are waterproof mascara primers also available that give your mascara look a water-resistant effect and keep the color pigment intact.
Some Good Mascara Primers For You
How To Apply Mascara With A Mascara Primer
- Make sure that your eyelashes are clean before you apply the mascara primer.
- Apply a coat of your mascara primer from the roots to the tips. Move the mascara primer wand from left to right to ensure full coverage.
- Do not let the primer dry and quickly apply your mascara on top of the layer of primer.
- Make sure that you cover all the eyelashes, wherever you applied the mascara primer.
- Add a small extra amount of mascara on the tips of your eyelashes to add length to your natural eyelashes.
More About The Mascara Primer
KEEPS EYELASHES NOURISHED AND HYDRATED
STICKS COLOR PIGMENT ON FOR A LONG TIME
PREVENTS EYELASHES FROM STICKING OR CLUMPING TOGETHER
ENHANCES THE COLOR OF THE MASCARA APPLIED
Can People With Sensitive Eyes Use Mascara Primer?
Yes, mascara primer is composed using natural ingredients which make it safe for application by people with sensitive eyes.
The natural mascara primer is hypoallergenic and does not cause any allergic reaction when applied to the eyelashes. The mascara primer also does not react with the mascara applied on top of it, making it safe for application.