Facts About Purple Mascara
One thing about purple mascara that you should always remember is that the color pigment looks brighter and more vibrant on the wand or the brush than it would look on your eyelashes after application. So, do not think about applying less quantity of the mascara in fear of making the color too dark.
Although purple mascara is an intense color, it can work very well with many different skin tones. People with naturally red hair can make the organic mascara work the best.
For people with brown eyes, a thin application of the purple mascara can help deepen the brown color of the eyes.
For people having hazel eyes, the light shades of the purple mascara can help enhance the green color tones of the eyes and make them appear brighter.
How To Properly Wear Purple Mascara?
Application of purple mascara has to be done carefully to ensure the perfect look otherwise it can result in a big mess.
- Start with an eyelash primer. The mascara primer will cut the natural color of the eyelashes and make the red color of the mascara pop. The eyelash primer also ensures on smudging or flaking of the red color pigment.
- Start by applying to the upper eyelashes. Carefully apply from the roots to the tips and move from one side to the other to ensure proper coverage.
- Now apply to the bottom eyelashes. Never miss out on the bottom eyelashes unless you purposely want to. Apply with the same technique as above.
- If you are satisfied by the color that comes with a single stroke then leave it to dry, otherwise, apply multiple strokes until you get the color you desire.
More About The Purple Mascara
NON-CONVENTIONAL MASCARA SHADE FOR YOU
DIFFERENT SHADES FOR EACH EYE COLOR
WORKS WITH NEARLY EVERY SKIN TONE
HELPS CREATE FUN MAKEUP LOOKS
The Right Shades Of Purple Mascara For Blue and Hazel Eyes
- For blue eyes, the best shade of purple is the dark, eggplant purple. The dark purple mascara enhances the blue color pigment of the blue eyes.
- For hazel eyes, royal purple oil free mascara is the most suitable shade of purple mascara. The royal mascara enhances the natural green undertones of the hazel eyes and makes them appear pretty and prominent.