The Benefits of a No Smudge Mascara
Non-smudge mascara is gaining popularity due to its advantages.
- Keep eyelashes dark and bright
- Maintain the curls of the eyelashes over a long duration of time
- Do not lose the shape of eyelashes in rain, sweat or humidity
- Does not spread or smear when comes in contact with moisture or fingertips
- Nourishes eyelashes and keeps them hydrated
- Does not flake onto the skin and lose pigment
- Keeps eyelashes separated and does not clump them together
Why Smudge Proof Mascara Should Be Your Best Choice
With a busy lifestyle, everyone has now; people prefer to use products that make their life easier. Smudge-proof mascara is one of those products that make it easier for everyone to wear makeup.
They do not have to go through the trouble of reapplying the mascara as smudge-proof mascara does not lose color pigment or lighten.
The best curling mascara also keeps the shape of the eyelashes maintained. The eyelashes stay curled and elongated throughout the long hours. The mascara does not lose its strength and stays fresh.
Smudge-proof mascara keeps eyelashes nourished. It does not let moisture affect it but keeps eyelashes hydrated and nourished. The eyelashes do not get brittle or dry but remain flexible. It keeps eyelashes safe from breaking or falling out and keeps them protected.
The Difference Between Water Proof Mascara and Smudge Free Mascara
Some Useful Tips to Keep Mascara from Smudging
Smudge proof mascara and water proof mascara is often confused to be the same, but there is a small difference between the two.
- Avoid applying a large amount of moisturizer on the eyes or around the eyelashes. That speeds the process of smudging of oil-free mascara. As skin heats during the day, the moisturizer melts with skin oils and results in the spreading of mascara all over the face.
- Blot your eyelids and under-eye area to remove excess oils. The eyelid is usually oilier than the rest of the skin. So, make sure that you clean off the excess oils before applying the mascara.
- Use a primer over your eyelids and around your eyes. The primer not only keeps the eyeshades in place but also prevents the mascara from spreading.
More About Smudge Proof Mascara
PREVENTS MASCARA FROM SEEPING ONTO THE FACE
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR HIGH HUMIDITY AREAS
KEEPS EYELASHES CURLED AND ELONGATED
DOES NOT CLUMP EYELASHES TOGETHER OR FLAKE ON SKIN
Is Smudge Proof Mascara Safe for Eyelashes?
Yes, It is considered safe for application on eyelashes. The best smudge-proof mascara has essential nutrients incorporated into it which keep eyelashes nourished. The vitamins incorporated into the mascara, especially vitamin E, keep eyelashes soft and smooth.
The natural humectant agents keep the moisture locked into the eyelash hair and keeps them flexible. Flexible eyelashes do not break and do not weaken.