Acne is one of those skin problems that is being faced by the majority of the population, irrespective of the age group. So, instead of spending a large amount of money on manufactured products, people are looking for natural remedies to cure it.
It is no surprise that synthetic skin care products have their share of side effects so it is better to look for natural remedies, if you can, to cure acne and other skin issues.
It is better that you apply a few drops of Organic Castor Oil on your skin to avoid unwanted side effects. But, castor oil can be used in many different ways too, to have an increased impact of the oil and some additional benefits. It can also improve the healing rate of the skin.
There are many natural ingredients available and many different ways they can be incorporated with Organic Castor Oil to achieve synergistic effects.
Applying moderate temperature steam with Castor Oil, on your face is a very effective way to cleanse deep and moisturize skin. How steam works is that it opens up all the closed pores of your face and starts to wash the inside of the pores.
While cleaning the pores, the oil droplets get into the pores and work to heal the skin. The oil also kills all the bacteria that causes acne and pimples. The oil also provides the skin with complete moisturization.
- Apply moderate steam with a few drops of Organic Castor Oil
- A pot with moderately warm water
- A warm towel to cover your head
- Organic Castor Oil
- Put the water for boiling and warm until steam starts to come out
- Place the towel over your head and make sure that it covers your head and face properly
- Steam your face for 5-6 minutes. It will open the skin pores
- Once your pores are open and your face feels clean, apply a small amount of Pure Castor Oil on your face.
- Massage the oil is small circular motions
- Repeat this process daily for effective results.
- Once the acne cures and the scars have lightened, do this process once a week to maintain the health of your skin.
- Night time face mask including Organic Castor Oil, Camphor oil, and Almond Oil.
- Castor oil for skin
- Almond oil
- Camphor oil
- Take equal quantities of the three above mentioned ingredients.
- Mix them properly to create a homogenous mixture.
- Now, take the oil on your fingertips and start massaging it on your face.
- Let the mask rest and leave it to dry overnight.
- Use lukewarm water to wash the mask off in the morning.
- Repeat the above steps regularly to get the most benefit out of the mask.
This mask would help you get rid of recurring acne and will lighten all the acne scars
THE BENEFITS OF APPLYING ORGANIC CASTOR OIL TO YOUR FACE AT NIGHT
Regular application of Organic Castor Oil on your face at night and let it stay overnight is a very effective remedy to treat all your skin issues. You can apply the castor oil directly on your face and massage it in, or you can apply the above-explained steam application method so that all the already stuck dirt and grime gets expelled and replaced by castor oil.
- Apply Organic Castor Oil for Skin on your fingertips and spread it all over your face.
- Start massaging the oil into your skin in small circular motions
- Make sure that all the oil gets absorbed into the pores of the skin
- Let it stay overnight, to get the most out of it
- Wash off the next morning
- Repeat the above-explained process twice a week to achieve optimum results.
Always keep in mind to exfoliate your skin regularly to remove all the stuck dirt, oil and grime
FEW THING TO CONSIDER WHEN USING ORGANIC CASTOR OIL
- The oil is highly viscous and can easily accumulate and clog pores, so it is advised to apply only small quantities of the oil and does not apply a lot of oil over the eye area.
- It can stain the surface it falls on very quickly, and the stain can be hard to wash off, so, apply the best castor oil for skin with care to avoid any staining mishaps.
- Ingesting large quantities of the oil can cause medical issues like diarrhea, so take care in intake of oil to take just the correct amount and also apply it around the lips very carefully.
- Always make it a habit of doing a small skin patch test before the proper application of any skin care product. This way, you can know about any skin allergies or incompatibilities that might result from its use. So, similarly, do a patch test for castor oil too to prevent any allergies from developing.
- The most necessary precaution is to keep any such oil away from the reach of children.
- As said before, the oil can produce a very dark stain that can be hard to wash, so always cover your pillow with a cloth to avoid dirtying your sheets.